No announcement yet.

why this place is soo dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob is right. Forums are best places to get in contact with other traders and share personal experiences, thoughts, questions, insecurities, etc. I always say that only another trader can understand you as a trader. This is why I like spending time on forums

Comment

Originally posted by Ubahon View Post
      Bob is right. Forums are best places to get in contact with other traders and share personal experiences, thoughts, questions, insecurities, etc. I always say that only another trader can understand you as a trader. This is why I like spending time on forums
      Why I joined.

Comment

I didn't give any notice to this but you are right. For a forum that has so many members, the forum needs to be more alive. Majority of the blame has to be on the admins. They need to engage the people and create more categories so that people can interact with each other more often.

Comment

if in my opinion, be quiet because you don't have the capital for forex trading. lol

Comment

Maybe cause it do not provide fresh actual info about other brokers and so on, i.e. what others do. I mean other forums and so on. So you can only imagine that people will leave slowly but surely. But feel free to make your own share of something fresh re Forex and etc.

Comment

Working...
            X