top 10 trades in history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top 10 trades in history

George Soros is the famous trader in the world. I heard he once made GBP down.

Comment

Thank you for the auspicious write up. Really great work done.

Total shoulder replacement doctors South Jersey I Orthopedic dr in NJ
      Last edited by feminoduceyqueler; 11-20-2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

what is the best forex trading movies? any recommendation?

Comment

I would like to note that the information is very good and interesting, thanks for collecting it I've heard of a few on this list, that they've done a lot of work, and I think it's worthy of respect.

Comment

The best FX trading strategies out there aren't some magic indicator, some weird hack, or quick little tip. Stop looking for those, you're going to lose. I...

Comment

I like this thread very much. It shows how really huge money can be made on Forex, but I am not sure if a trader for that achievement needs knowledge, clear view of the market or craziness? I cannot distinguish between those three

Comment

John Paulson ' is a legendary trader's success. and become an example for me. She is my hero in trading.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations. I like this thread very much. Maybe someone knows how to save her yourself?

Comment

It seems that global brokerage easyMarkets really provides its clients with the tools and conditions to achieve their investment goals and beyond. Below, you can read about a trader who grabbed the bull by the horns, jumped on its back and rode it all the way to a $2,000,000 return.

easyMarkets shares with the trading community what it takes to be successful.

And his strategy is shockingly straight forward.

He opened his trades, made sure he had enough margin so they would not be stopped out and kept his trades until they turned a profit.

In just a few months this strategy managed to earn a $2,000,000 return with just $30,000.

After a few losses most people stop trading. Others might attempt to recover their losses, which is also a mistake, especially if they are trading with emotion. This seven-figure trader, redeposited and traded without emotion, as proof by the slow and steady recovery of his account.

"Opportunities don't happen. You create them."-- Chris Grosser

These are the things that helped the millionaire trader turn thirty thousand dollars into more that 2 million dollars.

Comment

whether they are focusing on the forex? or they have a side job?

Comment

It's unbelievable what a person can do when his brain works well and he has ingenuity, it's really impressive. Still, our humanity has a future.)

Comment

Working...
                          X