PaxForex review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaxForex review

My personal experience about PaxForex was very good, It's quite a decent broker.Terms of trade are average. I have never noticed that the broker interfered with the work. I am satisfied with the paxforex, They have very good support. PaxForex is one of good broker fast executions, latest fx news for client information, very helpful broker. Administrative so fast. I trust in their discipline.Personally I was tempted by low sperades, the lack of slippage and swaps,the minimal requote as well as the easy to understand and user-friendly website. PaxForex is different from other brokers, PaxForex have a lot of ways to deposit and withdraw and give the new customer a lot of promotions to make them feel comfortable with trade in paxforex.

well done PAXFOREX...

How much Paxforex minimum deposit?

Comment

Paxforex have alot of account you can see go this link

Comment

Forex trading account types

Cent
        Minimum deposit$10
        Min. Spread2.4
        Shares
        Priority execution
        Min. lot size0.0001
        Open
        Mini
        Minimum deposit$100
        Min. Spread1.4
        Shares
        Priority execution
        Min. lot size0.01
        Open
        Standard
        Minimum deposit$2 000
        Min. Spread0.4
        Shares
        Priority execution
        Min. lot size0.1
        Open
        VIP
        Minimum deposit$10 000
        Min. Spread0.4
        Shares
        Priority execution
        Min. lot size0.01

Comment

If you want your money don't play with pax forex They will hold your account against you when you start withdrawing to much money, They put a 45 day hold on me from withdrawing money. What broker has the right to do that to their clients and pax's response is oh there is a bank take over of management no money out or in for 45 days. When you call them out of their wrong doings they don't respond and then they still try to gain clients by the advertisement how can you get a client to deposit money pax says their bank is under 45 day hold . FOLLOW that and understand that what they say, they contradicts themselves. They will support your negative slippage trades this means if you hold a trade over the weekend and it drops negative on your trade passing your stoploss then you loose more than what you were suppose to. Positive slippage NOT GOING TO HAPPEN opposite thing your trade stops at your TP line they will not allow you to have positive slippage... I have video proof in fact IF anyone is a pax client and is a US citizen please let me know if you are able to withdraw cause I'm curious to know because if you can why are they not allowing me to withdraw.

Comment

Hi EricB, how about your problem with paxforex? Still can't withdrwa your money?

Comment

Originally posted by anna.semera View Post
              Hi EricB, how about your problem with paxforex? Still can't withdrwa your money?
              No, I'm not able to withdraw any money they tell me it will be past January 2019 before I can get my money

Comment

Very interesting, I will definitely try this broker)

Comment

Really Olga? Reading that this company holding someone's money hostage for more than a month encourages you to try them!

Comment

You want to know what pax forex is all about here go to my Youtube channel see how they treat their clients.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPY...PYGhIRw/videos

Comment

Whether in the paxforex can still get a bonus welcome trading $7 when registering?

Comment

Working...
                      X