X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerisun
    replied
    Which proxies are safe to use for trading? For example i want to buy shared proxies here.

Leave a comment:

• byslide
    replied
    What Everybody Is Saying About bitcoin exchanges and What You Should Do The marketplace is always fluctuating. It expects that there will be more regulation in the future. Generally speaking, in regards to capital markets all over the Earth, there are lots of things and assumptions that smoothly transcend from 1 market to another. Getting the Best Cryptocurrency Market In a few days, you can begin trading stocks already with the web. Although it is founded on such a stock's past movement, it's still among the best strategies to gauge future movement of any given stock. Important There is right stock to invest and there's no appropriate time to make investments.
    Established in London in 2013, the leading cryptocurrency exchange offers Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Zcash, Dash and other trading options, provides 24/7 customer support, high level of security, and stable deposits and withdrawals.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Which one? PFX' ? It really is quite nice.

Leave a comment:

• Cathyklien11
    replied
    Nice setup

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Well, as long as it works for you as it is it doesn't matter whether it's an overkill or not.

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    Mine is a bit all over the place and possibly overkill. 3 all in one pcs and 2 laptops

Leave a comment:

• PFX
    replied
    New to the site, but this is mine:

IMG_20180707_123453.jpg

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Originally posted by Vladimir Dolgindki View Post
    hi
    That is an impressive set up!

Leave a comment:

• Vladimir Dolgindki
    replied
    hi

Leave a comment:

• Nikolay Groznuy
    replied
    excellent situation for trade, soon I will be the same way

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    This is in an office in a forex broker, not the desk of a private trader?

Leave a comment:

• fxtradervin
    replied
    Hi, This is the biggest trading screen I have seen in Dubai in a trading floor

Not mine screen set up.jpg

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
    That link is broken for me, but I found what Ambilight is. And I see the resemblance. It's lovely.

Leave a comment:

• Tripzor
    replied
    Originally posted by mlawson71 View Post

They are really lovely. Question though - does it hurt your eyes when they're behind the screen? Or there's no effect at all?
    No its like Ambilight from tv's.
    https://hyperion-project.org/proxy.p...e70e9c39098ba5

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by mlawson71 View Post

They are really lovely. Question though - does it hurt your eyes when they're behind the screen? Or there's no effect at all?
    wow, all you guys got me beat hands down. for news trading i use 2 simple but fast laptops, the rest runs on 10 vps currently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X