Don’t get too engaged with the trading process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t get too engaged with the trading process

Sometimes, it is not good to work too hard. You might overdo the things necessary for an efficient performance. So, a person who is doing professional work will have to be aware of this possibility. When it is a business you are running for earning money, this kind of problem will cause a lot of money to be lost. It is not good for the business as well as the person who is running the business. The trading business is something like that where the traders happen to make this kind of mistakes. It can easily be avoided by the traders who make those mistakes. Most of the time, novice traders happen to the victim of this kind of trading performance where they will get too much engaged with the trading process. In the following parts of the trading business, we are going to mention the problems from this kind of problem. We hope you will learn from this article and change your business procedures for a better outcome from it.

You will be suffering even after sessions
    The most dominating fact of overdoing the work in the trading business comes with tensions. Tensions do not let the traders stand clear with their trading process. Even when the sessions of a typical day ends for a trader, the tension rises in the head. This is very much disturbing to the traders for not making a proper performing trading business. When they happen to make their trades with those pressures, the position sizingPractice more to become a better trader
    If you want to become a successful Singaporean trader, you must learn to trade with the demo trading account. Make sure you open an account with brokers like Saxo since they always provide the best price feed. Most importantly, you will be able to use their advanced trading tools which will dramatically improve your trading skills. Practice lots and read a lot to learn more about this profession. Without having precise knowledge, you cannot make a consistent profit from this market. Always remember, education is the most important asset of the profitable trader.

Keep time distance between trades
    When the traders stay busy with their business, this kind of issues also happens to them. Because this also brings the engagements of the trading business to the trades upward. For that, the traders must follow a certain trading method which will not disturb them or make them become too involved in trades. We will suggest the traders maintain low frequency and long-term trading method like the swing trading. Others like the day trading and scalping do not give enough time for the traders to relax after a trade. Thus they also not get enough time for thinking about the following trades. In the case of the swing trading system, the traders happen to relax for the most part of a week. This can definitely bring back some proper relaxation to the business process.

Deal with a very small amount of money
    Money tension is sometimes the reason of the traders to get engaged in the trades. In the second segment of this article, we talked about engagement makes the traders worry about losing money. However, it often does the opposite of that with the traders. This will never do any good for the traders and make them very uncomfortable with tensions of losing money. So, think about your own business and try to make the best business possible with proper money and risk management.

Nice thread. People usually enter trading without full understanding of psychological forces that exist on Forex market. By increasing awareness and understanding of such emotions some traders could make improvements in their trading outcome

Comment

If you go to the forex world with small amount of money you just burn that...It's need at least $100... The broker that i use offering a cash back bonuses and free $50 for the first time..

Comment

In addition to the above factors, what are the chances that it will happen?

Comment

This seems interesting. I will follow the matter. may be suitable for me

Comment

Very good article. It stresses importance of finding right life balance also in Forex as in other aspects of life. Overload or overworking is never good option so traders should find enough time to do some other things that will usually do in order to relax. They would then perform better

Comment

How to get rid of lazy nature and feeling bored?

Comment

I know people for whom trading is no longer a way to make money. They have become literally obsessed with learning this sphere completely and finding some golden laws of trading to make the market obey them completely. Yes, that's obviously too much. You need to know the measure of everything.

Comment

Well, why not? How can you not get carried away with a case that brings you money and makes you happy? I think it's important not to make trading the meaning of life and not to forget about your loved ones and other important moments. That's all...

Comment

100% Right! Many people are too obsessed with trading and success, that may have bad result and negative outcome. We should relax sometimes, not just trade all the time and think about trading. Something like Eat, Sleep and Trade is good in short-term, but if you think only about trading all the time, that's will truly ruin your passion, I think that there may be reasonable time-spending and time for trading, as well as time to relax.

Comment

I completely agree, it is necessary to find balance between work and rest, both for body and soul. A lot of people are so passionate about trading that after 4-5 days of active trading they turn into a human mass, which is unable to think, which makes wrong decisions and loses money. In order to avoid this you need to make rules for yourself first, for example, as the author suggested to keep the time distance between trades, in this time period you can listen to relaxing music or take up your hobby.
                      But you don't need to rest a lot, adjust the pauses to suit you, especially if trading is fun for you, because constant distraction can lead to deterioration of your trading efficiency.

Comment

You can easily distinguish a professional trader from a beginner. This is accompanied by several signs. First, unlike professionals, a beginner trader enters the market ""in case"", that is, not in the period when it is best to trade according to his strategy, but when he has a free minute and desire.
                        Secondly, a professional Forex trader does his best to become even more disciplined every day.
                        He carefully makes sure not to make any unnecessary trades, being overwhelmed by emotions; beginners usually don't do this, the character develops over time.
                        Experienced traders firmly know what markets they are interested in. In addition, they often trade in the long term, so they don't look at daytime candlesticks more than once a day.
                        If you aren't a professional trader, you may not even think about becoming too involved with the trading process. This approach will only leave you with no money and no desire to trade.
                        I agree that this thread is quite interesting and useful. Sometimes novice traders in the pursuit of quick enrichment, which was forced on them in advertising, begin to trade often and harm only themselves. So if you are just learning, you don't need to try to do the impossible and become a pro for a week.

Comment

I wish I had been given most of the advice in this thread. That would have avoided tons of unnecessary pain, anguish and resentment. I think this should be a sticky thread.

Comment

That is true. Forex trading is not a easy venture and it is because you have toi be on your toes if you want to make it big. The problem is that it is not possible because most of the traders do forex as a part time hustle. If it is part time then you should not out too much focus in it because you will end up hurting yourself. Take things slow because there is a lot to learn. The best traders take their time.The learning process can even take up to one year. When you do this you will realise hte importance of patience. You will trade better wiht good results. Do not take forex too seriously. You have a life and you should live it.

Comment

Agajurus, I appreciate your contribution to this topic, but I could not agree with last part of your post. Namely, if you decide to trade, than you should take your trades seriously, because you are dealing with your own money and should have target behind your trades.

Comment

Working...
                              X