Forex trading!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex trading!?

A while ago a friend told me that he started with forex trading and made some good profit. So I got interested in and done some research here http://www.tradeforexinsa.co.za/ and found some really useful information. But I wanted to know more about trading like some personal experience, ups and downs, strategies and so on. That's why I opened this thread here so you could share some trading stories here.
    Your Source for CFD, Forex, Binary and Crypto Trading in South Africa. ✅ Broker Reviews ✅ Education ✅ News and more...

My forex trading stories...i create a demo account for 3 month and start with real account since 2 years ago...

Comment

Forex is the World's Largest Financial Market where the currencies of different countries are all traded. Traders buy and sell currencies based on the market movements and make profits taking advantage of the fluctuations in the rate of a currency. It is of course risky if a person trades without a proper trading strategy, risk management, trading goal, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by robert.miner View Post
        My forex trading stories...i create a demo account for 3 month and start with real account since 2 years ago...
        How is this going for you?

Comment

Hofman it is nice that you have interest in Forex trading. As a beginner, it would be very good for you to spend time learning basics about Forex and strategies used. Then open a demo account and test your knowledge, analyse and spot your deficiencies and try to improve them.

Comment

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. While this could be interpreted to mean that about one in three traders does not lose money trading currencies, that's not the same as getting rich trading forex.

Comment

I can't believe with ads that mention can be good thing. need a lot of experience to achieve success.

Comment

Working...
              X