Hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys

Hi Guys, i am new to forex trading. Any tips what to do or what NOT to do please let me know your advice. Experience is key, i am here to gain knowledge from you lot and share trading tips Molly x

Hi Molly.

Start by trading on a demo account.

Take screenshots of failed trades to see if there may have been a different way you could have gone about it, or to study it later on

What I find very useful is some Youtube videos that make sense of things and also some articles. Check out the following

- Trading with Rayner Teo, you will find his youtube video
    - Learn to trade the market by Nial Fuller

I have found these two to be extremely helpful

When it comes to trade, don't risk anymore than 1% of what you can afford to lose in total.
    Once you can prove to be profitable with a small amount of money, apply that with a larger amount of money, so on and so forth.

Comment

Hi Molly, on my experience..i started forex with free demo account for 3 month and starting to deposit some money and try to get profit from that.

Comment

I welcome you to the world of forex. I am sure that if you have a good work-ethic and determination, you will be successful in it. I will urge you to do demo account trading as much as you can. It will help you in the future and will definitely prevent losses that could disheart you.

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys!

Comment

hi. how are you today? i hope your day is very well and very fine.

Comment

Working...
            X