How does the momentum meter work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the momentum meter work?

It appears the momentum meter only works on Blueberry Markets (please correct me if I'm wrong).
    I want to code my own version, to incorporate into another indicator and use with a non-Blueberry broker.

How does it work?
    A very basic explanation would be great. E.g. it monitors ema(8) and ema(21) on all markets and all timeframes, and then...

I appreciate it is proprietary IP, so if the answer is "we're not telling you" I'm fine with that.

Forgive the newbie ignorance but what is a momentum meter?

Comment

I'm also a newbie. to be honest I'm not familiar with all of this. can you help me to understand the material?

Comment

that momentum is important to our spirit in dealing with various problems.

Comment

Apologies, I'm talking about the momentum meter indicator that can be downloaded from forexsignals.com here...

Comment

There is momentum when we hope come true.

Comment

Well, thanks for telling me about the momentum meter I sure will pass it along. If you want to learn more about this then visit here https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/life/ they have the best essay written here and they are very good and you might found the essay you are looking for.

Comment

I want to pay my thanks for sharing this informative post. It can draw our attention on the big issues and problems. But in these days my fully focus is on searching a girl for me to spend whole life. Do you know azerbaijan women are looking gorgeous, they have beautiful black eyes and thin body.

Comment

If we speak about stock, then momentum is the speed or velocity of price changes. Basically it shows investors the rate of change in price over a certain period of time to help them to determine the strength of a trend. If you're interested in how does it work then momentum measures the rate of the rise or fall in stock prices. The important moment here is to calculate when the prices are moving in a high velocity. Actually all investors wait for this moment. According to statistics momentum is very useful when the market is rising (bullish) and is less helpful when the market is going down (bearish).

Comment

it's wrong to say it works with only one broker out of hundreds

Comment

Momentum is the speed or velocity of price changes in a stock, security, or tradable instrument. Momentum is analogous to a train whereby the train slowly accelerates when it starts moving, but during the ride, the train stops accelerating. However, the train moves but at a higher velocity because all of the momentum built up from accelerating is propelling it forward. At the end of the ride, the train decelerates as it slows down. In the markets, some investors might get in and buy a stock early while the price is beginning to accelerate higher, but once the fundamentals kick in and it's clear to market participants that the stock has upward potential, the price takes off.

Comment

Working...
                      X