What Is A Forex Deposit Bonus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is A Forex Deposit Bonus?

Today, I will reveal some facts about Forex deposit bonuses. Many beginners do not know it.

So let's get straight to the point ...

When you choose to start trading Forex (FX) online, you must, of course, choose a regulated broker.

Before choosing a broker, always keep this in mind: you will need to choose a regulated broker. And that's something you should definitely do.

While traders will look for many pragmatic features when choosing a Forex broker, they will also find many battle announcements from many FX brokers, who will try to attract new traders with attractive Forex deposit bonuses.

Forex Deposit Bonus - What are they?

What is a deposit bonus? In general, bonuses are just a way to compensate traders for choosing a particular broker.

After opening an account at a Forex broker, a person will trade currency pairs and will have to pay the same amount as other traders.

Bonuses are only one way for brokers to respect traders' choices and return all or part of these costs to traders once they have been active.

Note: The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has agreed to implement investor protection measures for the marketing, distribution or sale of CFDs to retail customers, as of 1 August 2018.

Those who are excluded in relation to the marketing, distribution or sale of CFDs, in addition to the benefits realized on the CFD provided.
    This means that the deposit bonus does not apply to current retail customers.

In the end, I really hope that this important information about Forex deposit bonuses will expand your knowledge. Now, I would like to hear from you.
    Last edited by skrimon; 04-02-2019, 11:56 AM.
    Top 10 Tending Forex Brokers Reviews 2019

this is amazing post. i can get more information from this. thank you so much

Comment

Thanks for this good post. I really took advantage of this. I found an article also about no deposit bonus and welcome bonus, this is very similar to what is written here and includes bonus offers from brokers. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
      X