Laptop recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop recommendations

Hello there. Has anybody got any recommendations for a good laptop for forex trading price around 500-1000 pounds. I usualy likie Mac's, but am I right in thinking that the trading tools available on this website are only applicable to PC's. Any help apreciated cheers!!

in my opinion any brand laptop does not matter as long as the hardware is above average.

Comment

Just like you, I am an investor, and I also trade currency in parallel. Today I have 1 powerful laptop and 2 monitors, which I used to monitor a couple of exchanges at the same time. A couple of years ago I ran into the problem that my laptop was very weak and did not allow connecting 2 monitors, and I also could not enable various auxiliary programs for trading. I watched a lot of video reviews, I left my choice for the Acer Nitro 5. Its main advantage is that it has a very strong Intel's 9th gen core i5 9300H processor, which allows you to trade quickly, and most importantly, efficiently and profitably.

Comment

I dont think laptop brand matters, just use one with high proiperties

Comment

don't think it's hard to get a laptop that will trade well

Comment

Trading apps are usually simple, and many laptops works without isues

Comment

Working...
            X