No deposit forex bonus 15 USD - 1000 USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No deposit forex bonus 15 USD - 1000 USD

Start making money on the forex market without investment and risk!

Follow the link https://www.amegafx.com?ref=EA1HKF9V to register and get a no deposit bonus in the amount of 15 USD for trading on the forex market, with the possibility to increase the bonus to 1000 USD. Who will be registered by my link, I will send by mail a profitable trading system 85-95% of profitable transactions FOR FREE AS A GIFT! Write to mail bezzzbash@yahoo.com

To get the bonus:

1. Verify account.
    2. Open a Premium Promo MT5 trading account.
    3. On the Promotions page https://www.amegafx.com/en/bonus/amegaboom, in a special form, select the trading account required for participation and click the Accept Participation button.

Some brokers offer key bonuses which you must have to take. But you have to research well about the efficacy and reliability of the broker before taking any bonus. Some people try to defect the forex market by offering fake bonuses and pretending themselves as a broker.

Comment

Anybody already tried this ? How it's all worked out for you ? What it needs to increase the bonus to 1000 USD ? I highly doubt it will ever happened and what that person responds in that matter of fact after e-mailing him on his e-mail, I don't get it.

Comment

Although to some traders bonuses can be nice leverage to their initial capita, I dont think that new traders should choose broker based solely on bonus provided. It is better to put focus on legitimacy of broker and services offered, as well as pips charged

Comment

I do not believe in such charity and for what purpose to attract and of course to offer a personal deposit and already with the amount many times more. On the one hand, this is normal and everyone understands how this scheme works. On the other hand, it annoys me when a person is offered something as if for free, but in reality everything turns out to be quite different.

Comment

Oh, I love these fairy tales about how money is made out of nothing, how many people can be deceived and give them false hopes?? Traders should trade and work only with real money, and only with trusted brokers!!!

Comment

I will frankly say that I do not like such offers precisely because it immediately devalues trading as an independent business. What do you mean bonuses without investment? If you want to support your traders with a constantly available demo or some original analytical services so that people can adapt as soon as possible and really get real profit. The format you offer is more like some kind of entertainment or gambling. And I don't think it's really promising for a person who came here to understand what the market is and what mechanisms work here. This will not allow to make a normal profit. Then why do you need such a format at all? I do not understand at all.

Comment

“Without investment and risk” sounds to me that this person dosent know what he or she is talking about when it comes to forex. Sorry, but something is wrong here

Comment

This has got to be some good opportunity but then again there is the matter of scams. Some things are just too good to be true and this might be one of them. The offer is good though but you placed it in the wrong place. There are various areas where this and could have been placed. The forum is divided into different sections. Still it is worth giving it a shot because if it's here then it might be here for a reason. Forex trading has been a struggle this year and it still kind of is but not as much as it was back then Choosing the right broker is therefore very important in this line of work. There are quite a lot of them these days.

Comment

Working...
                  X