Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhonnon
    replied
    Not all investors come to this business with the understanding that it has its own specifics. Everyone thinks that sad stories about losses and failures simply do not concern them. But in fact, none of us are insured from unexpected situations. I have seen that traders do not have a trading plan, that is, in principle, do not understand what kind of income they can count on, how to act on a certain amount of money, whether it is possible to distribute capital into several parts, and if so - how much. That is, some of them still act as they will and hope that the positive result will be in any case. And this is in our time, when you can be perfectly prepared and trained for successful work in almost any area of business. I do not understand.

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    It seems to me that the biggest problem for investors on the forex market is that they are superficially studying the situation and expect that they will be able to get out of any situation by the winners. Not everybody carefully chooses a broker, many traders agree to the first more or less interesting offer, and do not try to gather full information about the broker, its profitability and quality of service. By the way, the presence of large capital may not always save you in an exciting situation on the market, if you forget about risk management and other fundamentals. It would seem that every trader knows about it, but unfortunately, every day studying the materials from the forums I see dozens of stories that show that not everyone understands that Forex is a business, and business requires a competent approach.

Leave a comment:

• Kelune
    replied
    What do you mean here by investor ? People here are mostly traders and not investors, investors for me are the people who do invest in stocks anyway. I do not know how to explain this all to other people anyway. How can we go on with that ? post.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronpp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ytanne
    replied
    There are also other options to get initial funds for trading, but most traders enter this market with their own money.It is sad that they dont take time to prepare well for trading, but they allow their capital to be fully lost. Majority of new traders are starting trading as it is sort of gambling

Leave a comment:

• Duerickali
    replied
    Mlawson, I fully agree with you. I also think that there are many new traders on the market, who dont understand well how to properly trade. I think that it is very challenging to enter one market with your own money in this way. Education and experience are major success factors in Forex

Leave a comment:

• Duerickali
    replied
    Hello traders! I want to say here that the worst mistake that most of the investors do is to miscalculate the risk and get greedy very easily. I have seen my fellow traders losing a lot of money due to their greedy behavior. Am I right folks in this regard?

Leave a comment:

• MansiTrifid
    replied
    Investors do many mistakes while trading in forex which involves some of the followings:
    • Ignoring the Fundamentals: When rushed to pursue the desire to make quick profits in the market, stock investors tend to ignore the fundamentals of the company where they plan to invest. Some investors buy shares without taking the time to gather basic information about the company, especially about the products or services sold by the company, as well as the company's future prospects.
    • Even though stock investors should look at the company has consistently presented revenue growth and good corporate governance. Never invest in a company without understanding the dynamics of the business.
    • Because of limited capital, newbies often buy lots of change, even though it can be completely unprofitable. If you are stuck in this mindset, remember that your investment return does not depend on how many shares you hold but from the future of the company whose shares are in your hands. You will have a greater chance of making a profit if you buy a few superior stocks instead of buying thousands of coins.
    • Nearsightedness: Beginner stock investors are also often only able to see gains in the short term. Even if you want to make profits quickly, then you must have the ability to precisely predict the market. Prices fluctuate wildly in the short term, so profit or loss will be determined by the ability of stock investors to make transactions at the right time. Thus, it is very difficult to achieve profit in a short time.
    • Reluctant to bear the loss: Many stock investors are eager to disburse small profits, but they are often reluctant to bear losses with cut losses on stocks that are "sinking". Even when prices sink, they continue to hold the falling stock regardless of the fundamentals in the hope that the price will rise again.
    • Even more than that, some investors actually buy more with the aim of reducing the average cost of their stock portfolio. In fact, buying when the falling price is only recommended when the decline is temporary and the growth prospects are still positive. Thus, when the price of a stock falls, you should investigate "why prices go down" first before acting.
    For More Info Please Visit Forex Trading Tips
    We provide the best Forex and currency trading Tips that assist traders while Trading. Trifid Research offers Daily intraday Tips and updates at accurate

Leave a comment:

• PranjaliY
    started a topic Major Mistake by Investor

Major Mistake by Investor

What are some Major Mistake done by Investor while trading in Forex?
Working...
X