Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you an expert when you win, a beginner if you lose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you an expert when you win, a beginner if you lose?

I can't agree more on how well you've explained this. Actually, a successful trader is not determined by big wins, neither is a failed trader determined by big losses. Consistency matters a lot, and how well you are able to build a winning strategy. If you have enough patience to see your profits grow and discipline to manage your risks well, then your chances of consistent success are higher

Comment

Well, that's a very controversial statement because you can only make big profits because you're taking big risks or working with big money. In my opinion, the best indicator of your expertise is when you can transfer any news to the market and earn on it, or at least know the assets that are in your investment portfolio. Stability is what distinguishes a beginner from a professional.

Comment

I do not entirely agree with the logic of your thinking, because you determine the success of a trader by the size of his winning trades. You need to understand that experts also lose their investments, while large amounts of money. It is all about the stability of their trading and the number of benefits in the long term. You can be a successful trader by trading small lots, and with low trading leverage, everything depends on your experience and ability to trade. And the fact that experts earn more of it by itself, they have developed discipline in trading, they have advanced trading strategies and proper risk management.

Comment

It seems to me that a real trader should keep faith in himself and in what he does under any circumstances, because this is what I can call a manifestation of professionalism and that you can cope with any difficulties.
          What can you do to feel more confident? First of all, do not increase risks, so that even the presence of loss does not become a reason for despair and search for ways for ultra-fast recovery of capital. If you remain calm, if there is a high probability that you will cope with all this. I will honestly say that this becomes easier with experience, because you just stop paying attention to such things and treat it like some ordinary event that can't seriously reflect on your capital.

Comment

I do not quite agree with your explanation. I think it's very wrong to judge traders by the number of their successful or unsuccessful trades. You need to understand that you can fail ten small trades, but make one profitable trade that will bring you much more profit than ten small ones. You also need to understand that even successful traders have bad moments and sometimes lose a large number of deals. In trading is impossible without losses, you need to learn how to accept them and get the most out of them. You need to build the right money management and choose the right trading strategy to win more deals. Of course, you also have a lot of truth in your words. Beginners lose a lot more because of their inexperience and self-confidence. In order not to lose their investment, beginners need to discipline themselves and constantly learn, and then the trader will be successful much faster.

Comment

I also cannot fully agree with this statement. Even experienced traders sometime make lose deals. It is common in the forex world. Nobody can make 100% of winning deals

Comment

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose on forex market. Instead letting lose deals to defeat you, it is better to learn something from them and improve your next deal. Right?

Comment

Once more, as I always say, psicology is everything in this business. I cannot agree more.

Comment

That is not the right way to view beginners and experts. BEing an expert does not mean that you win and being a beginner does not meant hat you lose. If you are joining forex the you need to own this things. There are so many beginners that barley lose and you could say they are at the same level as experts. In forex it is all about how you take it. If you really focus on it and give it your all the you can be making so many wins when you are still considered to be a beginner. If you are a beginner and you are making more losses than wins then you are not fit for forex trading. This Is where a demo account comes in handy.

Comment

Forex trading is about winning and losing in trades. If you lose, it doesn't mean there is no room for profit. Even experienced traders with higher profits have lost in many trades.

Comment

Anyone can lose or win, it doesn't matter your experience level

Comment

That is quite a misleading statement that so many people support, however, it is not true, from my persective. Stability and consictency makes a trader expert.

Comment

In forex, no one can become an expert just by winning in a few trades, and losing is part of forex trading. To be a forex expert, a person should take multiple risks and keep building knowledge about forex.

Forex trading as a beginner is part of accepting losses and overcoming them to build better skills until one has achieved consistent profits.

Comment

trading doesn't work like that, a beginner can win and professional lose

Comment

Working...
                              X