Recover your lost/stolen funds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recover your lost/stolen funds

In case anyone lost money to fake Binary option brokers, Contact hackweb247 (AT) protonmail (DUTCM) to get your retrieval done easily. Beware of Coin Bull & Payperex, i once lost to them, thanks to the recovery expert who helped me get my deposits back

In fact, the return of money from the broker is a complicated procedure and often not justified in terms of cost and time. Well, God forbid you should be the ones who can really help.

Comment

I am generally surprised that so many companies offer this service today, even though it is a really complex and multi-step process, which requires legal knowledge, a certain range of permits and certificates, and it never provides any guarantees, because each case is individual, and many brokerage companies make a user agreement in such a way that it becomes almost impossible to prove fraud. So even if you ever face such a situation, I would advise you not to agree to the first offer of such a company and check everything from beginning to end, without prior payment and other similar moments. Because once again - there are no guarantees!

Comment

There is a large number of “companies” who are offering help with funds return, but in fact they will only charge you more money and then disappear. The only way to return your funds is legal way, but you need to deal with legitimate broker, with fake ones your money is just gone

Comment

Working...
        X