Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still Brexit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Still Brexit

    One who trade on GBP should keep up with Brexit...

    As for me: they finally should do it or do not!
    Brexit – The EURGBP was trading higher on the UK Prime Minister’s Brexit comments.

  • #2
    Yes, they should really do it, but as for me it seems that they do wonder to which amount of women Boris Johnson grabbed their pussy or something like that anyway. See my point with such cases or not ? I am not doing anything bad I hope.

    Comment


    • #3
      Agree!
      5they are like a cat in front of door

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Deliniel View Post
        Yes, they should really do it, but as for me it seems that they do wonder to which amount of women Boris Johnson grabbed their pussy or something like that anyway. See my point with such cases or not ? I am not doing anything bad I hope.
        I agree, LOL! But now think that it sounded humiliatingly heteropatriachal. XD

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by landorra View Post

          I agree, LOL! But now think that it sounded humiliatingly heteropatriachal. XD
          I stopped trading GBP, just because already hate reading about brexit daily

          Comment


          • #6
            Melbourne Cup 2019 is the up and coming high-voltage How To Watch 2019 Melbourne Cup Live occasion in Australia. All the native of Australia preparing to appreciate this occasion. This is so fight game you have ever observed. Therefore, the AFL Grand Final is one of the well known game. This is the reason you need to get data about this. You will get all the data from the official page. Since the official site consistently gives the news which is identified with the occasion. What’s more, this data is extremely basic for all.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sebvygreen View Post

              I stopped trading GBP, just because already hate reading about brexit daily
              I read about Brexit daily anyway

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mlawson71 View Post

                I read about Brexit daily anyway
                R U British pall?

                Comment


                • #9
                  No, actually, I'm not, but I do trade GBP sometimes and I'd like to know what is going on. Besides, sometimes Brexit news affect other currencies too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Just kidding))
                    Whatever, GBP is really volatile often...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X