Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use MSR606 for clone ATM card ICQ 661116561 Dumps pin track2 pin ATM cashout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use MSR606 for clone ATM card ICQ 661116561 Dumps pin track2 pin ATM cashout

How to use MSR606 for clone ATM card ICQ 661116561 Dumps pin track2 pin ATM cashout EMV chip
    Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Hello everybody. Today i want to sell my service for someone need it.

Dumps + PIN 201: $70/1
    dumps 101 + PIN : $80/1
    EMV software : $760 ( for clone EMV chip )
    MSR606 encoded : $420 ( include caple + 20 blank card )
    Verifone VX670 + Offline software : $ 1000
    ATM skimmer full option : $1600
    And i have some deal with Best buyer. If you can buy my service a long time and show me your good work. You will become my partner and work with me forever.
    With newbie people, if you want to learn about this work, let contact me and get a good teacher and supporter.
    Contact me :
    Gmail : addytran1987@gmail.com

I hope that you really understand that selling such things on public places is something which is illegal at best, correct ? Are you understand that even ? If not please post something better much more later than this really anyway. I hope you do.

Comment

Does anybody already contacted this person for something which he is doing right by that contacts or something like that totally and completely. I am all for that, but I do want to get much much better than it really is. Who can really tell the difference here.

Comment

Working...
      X