Brokerage Slang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brokerage Slang

When you start investing, there are certain investment terms you should learn and know. Different markets have a language of their own, and within that language, forex has its particular dialect.

As you start engaging in the futures markets, you will find that brokers, traders, and entities in the futures/commodities business have certain “speak.”

It is similar to the military, where interesting and specific terms for everything are the standard. On the other side, the stock market for beginners also has its own language that could confuse a novice.

Specific market terms are difficult to understand at first, but we need them to interconnect with other traders.

In terms of understanding the long and short of financing, most beginning investors must pick up what seems like a new language.
    Find out the most commonly used forex language to understand forex jargon and how traders communicate. Check out this article to broaden your knowledge.

Originally posted by mlawson71
    That's quite useful to know, thank you!
    trying to do best

Comment

Originally posted by sebvygreen View Post
      What do you means by Brokerage Slang... either broker representative or broker trading rules?

Comment

Originally posted by dextor View Post

What do you means by Brokerage Slang... either broker representative or broker trading rules?
        neither... it is explained in article

Comment

Thank you for that usefull article. I'm always trying to avoid slang, so sometimes it's hard to understand my broker or other traders. That's was so strange, but now I will know a lot of slang words So I will sound more naturally.

Comment

Most welcome
            Every type of activity and profession has its slang, and trading is not an exclusion

Comment

Working...
            X