Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex trading strategy 11/20/2019

Forex technical analysis:

On Tuesday, the DXY hovered near flat levels, attempting to find directions. The Commerce Department’s latest construction permit data hit its highest point since the 2007 financial crisis, and the Fed’s Number 3 was relatively upbeat, but DXY remained in the doldrums. Williams stated the economy is in good shape and is very close to meeting its inflation target. Spot GOLD has rallied about $9 from its lows to above the 1,470USD/Oz mark amid the USD slump. For today, markets are waiting for the minutes of the Fed’s meeting to be released Wednesday local time to get a better picture of what is going on within Fed officials. Forex fundamental analysis:

The DXY’s rally on Tuesday was supported by 97.70, rebounding below 97.90 and closing at 97.85, meaning the USD short-term correction is likely to stay on a rally. If the DXY pullback is supported above 97.75 today, the quarry of the post-market rebound will point to 97.90-98.00. Today, DXY short-term resistance at 97.90-97.95, short-term important resistance 97.95-98.00. DXY short-term support at 97.75-97.80, short-term important support at 97.65-97.70.

EUR/USD rebounded below 1.1085 on Tuesday, with a correction above 1.1060 and closing at 1.1078, meaning the EUR/USD short-term rally is likely to maintain the correction. If EUR/USD bounces below 1.1090 today, the quarry of the post-market correction will point to 1.1065-1.1050. Today EUR/USD short-term resistance at 1.1085-1.1090, short-term important resistance at 1.1095-1.1100. EUR/USD short-term support at 1.1065-1.1070, short-term important support at 1.1050-1.1055. Forex Trading Strategy Recommendations:

EUR/USD: 1.1090 Sell, 1.1110 Stop Loss, 1.1050 Take Profit

GBP/USD: 1.2950 Sell, 1.2990 Stop Loss, 1.2870 Take Profit

USD/CHF: 0.9890 Buy, 0.9865 Stop Loss, 0.9940 Take Profit

USD/JPY: 108.80 Sell, 109.05 Stop Loss, 108.20 Take Profit

AUD/USD: 0.6800 Buy, 0.6780 Stop Loss, 0.6850 Take Profit

USD/CAD: 1.3235 Buy, 1.3200 Stop Loss, 1.3335 Take Profit

From https://5forextrading.com/forex-trad...gy-11-20-2019/

The basics of trading with the help of a flat lie in a few small transactions at a time of a drop in price in corridor. For this purpose, the moment of entry into the transaction using the support lines and support lines, which will be the cordura of the fleece. Entrance to the market occurs at a time off from the border, and the exit is at the middle of the amplitude of movement of the quote. Read about this strategy and others in this article: https://light-it.net/blog/top-10-pyt...hine-learning/
    Last edited by Ismanwe; 12-27-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing these wonderful strategies with me. I have been looking to start trading and had read a paper about this website written by my friend and asked him about them. So he told me to trust my paper reviews as he had used theor services before and really liked them. He had made a profit by using their tips in trading which is why he suggested them to me.

Comment

I have a great respect for technical analysis, because this is the key basis for daily work, which leads to regular and stable profits. And as we see in this example, there are always bright patterns that will help you make the right decision and act prudently, but with precision.
        I'm always interested in new strategies, because it can always be the moment that I've lacked before to understand exactly what's going on. But I still try to use at least a bit similar approaches that have similar parameters, because if I use radically different strategies, I can go into a framework from which it will be difficult to find a way out.

Comment

Thank you so much for this post. I have been looking for an online trading business idea while I found your post. Someone told me about the tradingstarters.com website where I can start my business at very low investments. Nice to get this.
          Last edited by Sity1970; 01-09-2021, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Looking for an strategy that has lower risk for beginners entering into forex for the first time?

Comment

you need proper risk management. Don't risk more than 1% per trade

Comment

stuffs like this might confuse newbies though

Comment

price action, fundamental analysis and risk managment will make you money

Comment

Working...
                  X