Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for investment in entertainment companies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time for investment in entertainment companies?

We expect very slowly recovery of the tourism industry. The people will not restart travel like before. They will spend many months or even years to cover the losses during the quarantine. Also they will try to make a buffer for eventually new bad days.
    Loans, losses recovery and making a buffer will take a lot of time. We predict recovery at about 55-65% of the levels before the pandemic in the middle of 2021.
    The unemployment will remain too high especially in United States so the entertainment and tourism industry will remain in very slow growth from the zero in many years.
    The investments in new entertainment industry like hotels, restaurants, cinemas, tourist products stay with not chance for gains.
    The investments in companies in these sectors is remain very risky because the bottom is far away may be in 2021. Hotels, restaurants, cinemas, tour operators, cruise ships are going to close although the lift of some restrictions. Some of the companies may open again but the incomes will not cover the spending and is on the way to start second wave of bankruptcy.
    World-Signals.com strategy is to avoid investments in these sectors at least till the end of 2020.

The pace of technological development and improvement of living standards on Earth shows that over the past 100 years they have been experiencing a period of rapid growth. This leads not only to an overall increase in the production capacity of industry, but also to an improvement in the financial condition of the population. And as income increases, the share of spending on services grows significantly. Only a few of these services are vital, and they mainly satisfy people's needs for recreation through entertainment.
    This pattern has long been noticed in many countries specializing in tourism, but entertainment isn't necessarily just tourism. Even today, you can earn tangible income by opening a complex to provide recreation.
    It is likely to be a place for recreation with the active involvement of tourists themselves in the process. There are quite a few examples in the world. For example, it is karaoke bars, various shows, where participants and winners are the vacationers themselves. If competently plan for the whole week various types of entertainment services, you can cover all categories of people. Some will come to the karaoke evening, others to the amateur guitarists' competition, and for the third category a disco will be perfect. This is only one option, but to think and create a set of entertainment is quite real.
    The more the population will earn, the more money it will give for entertainment. Therefore, investment in the entertainment industry is one of the most promising areas for investment. It will only take a couple of years, and investment in the entertainment industry will return a hundredfold profit.

Comment

Soon, it is better not to invest in entertainment and tourism. The unstable world situation with coronavirus creates huge risks, and you can safely burn on it. But at the same time, you can wait for a vaccine or improve the situation and try to invest in it. It seems to me that after quarantine, people will want to feel free and run to cinemas or amusement parks. In the future, I think the opposite is right for me to take advantage of the stagnation in this industry and invest in it before growth begins, and if the situation in the world is favorable, you can make good money on it. The main thing is to accurately assess the risks and decide for yourself whether to invest in a risky industry or not.

Comment

If tourism is going to recover then it will be very slow. We all know that the worl is not getting any better. Even though we are trading at our homes, the stock market is still affected. I have noticed a decline in trades and it is not easy to do a analysis of the mrket right now I guess that investing in entertainment might turn out to be the best idea right now. Either way I am still trying my luck in the forex market. I believe that the market will not fall beyond a certain limit. If that happens then we will have no choice but to switch to other means like investing in entertainent which may be quite complicated.

Comment

Facts are that entertainment industry is growing significantly during last few years. I expect this trend to continue, especially with further technological development. So, this industry would be my pick also in the future. Pharmaceuticals are my second pick when stocks are in question.

Comment

New times and new circumstances lead to the fact that we have to be in search of new ways in trading, because this is what allows us not to stop in our development on the market and in the end this is part of our work, because without analysis, without finding new ways, without studying the results you will not be able to make further decisions. And this needs to be understood. After all, the same thing happens in any other business. If the strategy you choose does not bring you profit, you choose another one. The same here. I think that for this reason it is worth paying attention now to stable large companies, which are more likely to survive difficult times and can recover in the near future.

Comment

Agajurus, I agree with you. Certainly, large companies will have strength to survive current economic downturn. But, there are also industries which are currently emerging, so they are also worth considering for investment potential

Comment

Originally posted by Ytanne View Post
                Agajurus, I agree with you. Certainly, large companies will have strength to survive current economic downturn. But, there are also industries which are currently emerging, so they are also worth considering for investment potential
                Agreed. I think we need to take a look at new emerging companies too.

Comment

Certainly I am considering companies dealing with crypto currencies and Blockchain technology as new regulation on crypto assets is emerging in every developed country. Worth considering.

Comment

It may be but it all depends on what you want. As much as the forex market has not been in a good place you do know that there are some people that are still sticking to it. It may be down now but the situation will not be the same forever. There are going to be some improvements eventually. In the meantime you can either choose to wait but still make a little less or way lower than you did before or you can invest in the entertainment industry, then again the entertainment industry is not in a good position as it was before but it is better than forex. All industries were impacted nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                    X