Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best time to look for entries in the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best time to look for entries in the market?

I mostly trade with EURUSD using the London time to look for entries but want to trade with GBPUSD as well and would like to know which time is the best to look for entries in the market?

Hi Alfrid, the ideal time for any currency pair is 800 to 1000 or 1200 to 1500 GMT, and for GBPUSD I suggest trading between 0600 and 1600 GMT.

Comment

it depends on your strategy, 5:00 GMT to 17:00 GMT is good

Comment

6:00 (GMT+1) in my view, it depends on your strategy though

Comment

the strategy you employ also matters a lot

Comment

volatile periods for a day trader and anytime for a swing trader

Comment

I think that everything is quite intuitive here. One can state that the best time to enter the market is as soon as the market opens, others claim that it doesn't really matter and if you have a proper strategy then you can enter the market whenever you want. I comply with the second point of view, however I can add that it's better to open a first position according to your strategy. Trader have to understand that strategy must include such details like the time of entry and exiting. So, that's why everything is not onlt intuitive but also individual as far as I can tell.

Comment

How can a beginner know which is the best time to take for entries in the market, based on the currency pairs?

Comment

The best time is the close of every 4 hours candlesticks

Comment

Some traders face difficulties when they try to find an entry point in order to open a deal. I guess that only due to thorough analysis you can find the entry point as well as an exit point. Everythign depends on your trading style and on which imeframes you prefer to trade. If you're fond of long-term trading activity then you should check the news and when some significant news would be released you should decide whether you enter the deal or not. If we consdier the case with short-term trading activity, then it's much more difficult to determine entry point in a way it would be very transparent.

Comment

Working...
                    X