Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Choose the Best Forex Trading Broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Choose the Best Forex Trading Broker?

Hello, I am new here
    Last edited by Sity1970; 12-23-2021, 05:00 AM.

I suggest choosing a broker based on your trading skills and that will eventually be your best trading broker.

For example, I'm a scalper who prefers using a broker with some of the lowest spreads and commission costs and my broker FP Markets is suitable for it.

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

First of all you`ve got to set your key points for choosing a broker. In example my key points are fast withdraws, responsive support and pairs variety. I`ve found all this in EagleFX and all`s fine for almost 3 years already.

Comment

Choose the broker based on your trading methods and experience in forex. It is better to trade with brokers that are regulated, so the invested capital is safe, and use their demo accounts to see if it is suitable for you.
          Last edited by Patrick-1; 02-09-2022, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Choose one that allows micro lots as that's the lot size you need when going live

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick-1 View Post
              Choose the broker based on your trading methods and experience in forex. It is better to trade with brokers that are regulated, so the invested capital is safe, and use their demo accounts to see if it is suitable for you.
              Regulations means nothing nowadays.

Comment

Working...
              X