Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting videos about Forex, Trading, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

SCHATZ Markets is one of the world's True ECN forex brokers providing trading solutions for active day traders and scalpers as well as traders that are new t...

SCHATZ Markets have been helping our clients to make money through creating videos about investments into indices, currencies, gold, silver and crude oil.
      Oxibet88 adalah penyedia layanan daftar game online terbaik di situs terpercaya dan populer di Indonesia rekomendasi banyak pemain!

Comment

Forex Trading Strategies For Beginners - Step By Step To Become A Better Trader

Comment

Here is a video on Forex and the Fund Management Solution Forex Brokerage firms provide.

Comment

Today $25 Deposits, $25 bonus and $188 Profit. Offer link====>>>> Expertoption

Comment

How to make the algorithm becomes as we want?

Comment

The PAMM otherwise called the Fund Management Solution. One of the Best and Easiest Ways to Earn an Additional Income Online. Simply join, invest and earn by watching Fund Managers trade for you.

Comment

very interesting video. i like this video. because very much good information inside it.

Comment

Originally posted by john.brave View Post
                    very interesting video. i like this video. because very much good information inside it.
                    What information ,, This s video is created to attract ******s ,,so simple so true ....

Comment

• Comment

• I am very confused by what is called an algorithm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwissToni View Post
                          Fascinating look at the world of high-frequency trading

Unfortunately, high-frequency trading is reserved for forex megalodons. We poor forex cods cannot even aspire to smell that.

Comment

• I think that each trader can find his place on Forex market. Certainly there are traders who enter this market with significant amount of initial capital, but there are also brokers who offer various accounts so that everyone can make trade with really small investment

Comment

• I know that some people here will recommend youtube videos because that is where most videos are but I am not in favour of it. Do not watch any youtube forex videos that are posted by random youtubers. Thiese videos are mostly edited. These peole do not care about the traders, what they want is for you to watch their videos so that they can gain money from you through google ads. Youtube traders are just doing business and they are making a fool of many people. Some of them do not even know how to trade. The just edit their videos to make it look like they are trading with success. Watch as many videos as you can but do not watch them from youtube unless the channel is the top rated when it comes to forex.

Comment

• What a great thread, may take me a while to work through these!

Comment

Working...
                                X