Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting videos about Forex, Trading, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Short Official Trailer:

Comment

Looks intersting Daniel. Thanks!

Comment

Very interesting! This might interest you lot

Comment

That guy thinks to much...find your rules back test them a million times and stick to them. Dive your plan and plan your dive....Emotions sure why not but don't break your rules. Like never kick a dog and always help old ladies cross the street.

Comment

Originally posted by salsashark View Post
            That guy thinks to much...find your rules back test them a million times and stick to them. Dive your plan and plan your dive....Emotions sure why not but don't break your rules. Like never kick a dog and always help old ladies cross the street.
            Who is doing that actually?

Comment

Freshly released FOMC Forex market analysis by one of the best Forex traders, Yagub Rahimov. You are welcome, guys.

Comment

Comment

With whatever field or investment you'd like to take on, there are always tools and resources available to assist you. And this is especially true when it comes to Forex. The currency market can be quite overwhelming, and becoming a successful Forex trader does not come from pure luck. There are simply too many factors that can affect the direction that currency prices will move toward.

Comment

Hi, people

🔥 FREE access to our exclusive Trader Masterclass: https://duomotrading.com/FreeMasterclassYT___Here are some essential tips and things you should consider ...

Comment

I've read about W.D. Gann, he was a fascinating man.

Comment

really good insight to what HFT is capable of, i liked the "magic shoebox" defense on the IEX

thanks for posting this

Comment

Comment

Forex trading is not that much easy how can one can learn forex trading by watching this type of videos?

Comment

normally 1-2% risk per trade is what is best... keeps equity lurching forward, yet not killing you when you have a loss... BUT this would mean one would need considerable capital to make it feasible to live off trading each month.
                              there was my problem once I had finally created and tested a profitable strategy. Every problem has a solution, sooner or later. For me it took about 13 years. But it came.
                              so......I knew....
                              you either have to trade higher risk in the beginning to compound capital and then gradually reduce risk.... OR.... you have to find patient investors.

like Amanda in this success story.. ()
                              I chose to do a bit of both. Trade 1 lot open exposure per $2000 equity until I compounded the first investment and bit of savings I had in Dec 2016 from being laid off. The pressure was on.
                              Being ''right'' in forex is only 20% of the game. Standing by decisions is the important 80%. After 4 months of great success then I dialed risk down a bit. And dialed in down a bit more after another 4 months. And so on. See results here after 19 months!

1-- Trading is about YOU versus YOU and nothing else. You must become as calm about trading as a Buddhist monk and be not shaken by anything. No fear, no lust, only rational thought. Then you will be ready to shake some money out of the market on a regular basis and at will.
                              2-- each trade is completely irrelevant of past trades, risk only 1-2% per trade (as soon as possible after compounding as much as you think you need to do)
                              3-- analyze the MFE/MAE statistic (seen on myfxbook) so that you know when the best time is to take profit and when the best is to take a loss.
                              4-- the only other part is determining Max Open Exposure and Lot Sizing... which should follow the maximum allowed drawdown of say 15 to 20% .... if you determine that 70 pips is all your strategy can withstand before it falls off a cliff never to return... then make sure you equate 70 pips (in 1 trade) to 15% of capital..... or equate 3 to 5 smaller bits of 3% to 5% to equate to those 70 pips. This is how I determined my lots sizing and how many positions to open in one basket for one trade idea.

Comment

Cycles of Risk Taking

Risk appetite and Risk Aversion
                                Mr Coates has done amazing work in this space -- biology, psychology, and physiology factors in trading. John Coates: Banks must Acknowledge the Physiology of Risk-Taking

Comment

Working...
                                X