Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting videos about Forex, Trading, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubahon
    replied
    I think that each trader can find his place on Forex market. Certainly there are traders who enter this market with significant amount of initial capital, but there are also brokers who offer various accounts so that everyone can make trade with really small investment

Leave a comment:

• landorra
    replied
    Originally posted by SwissToni View Post
    Fascinating look at the world of high-frequency trading

Unfortunately, high-frequency trading is reserved for forex megalodons. We poor forex cods cannot even aspire to smell that.

Leave a comment:

• john.brave
    replied
    I am very confused by what is called an algorithm.

Leave a comment:

• Petra
    replied
    Resistance, like price, is a leading indicator, so thatís a great place to start when trading bearish candlestick patterns. However, most new traders (and many experienced traders for that matter), tend to see support and resistance levels everywhere.Just like price action signals, but when you are applying a method like IQD Momentum Forex strategy by Lukasz Wilhelm. A good resistance level should have a strong price surge into the level, as well as a strong bounce away from it. It should also be an obvious choice. In my experience, Iíve found that I can target a full 2:1
    take profit with a qualified IQD Momentum strategy setup and the market will hit my full take profit consistently enough to be profitable over time.

Leave a comment:

• Kavka
    replied
    Originally posted by john.brave View Post
    very interesting video. i like this video. because very much good information inside it.
    What information ,, This s video is created to attract ******s ,,so simple so true ....

Leave a comment:

• john.brave
    replied
    very interesting video. i like this video. because very much good information inside it.

Leave a comment:

• Arushi Krishnnan
    replied
    The PAMM otherwise called the Fund Management Solution. One of the Best and Easiest Ways to Earn an Additional Income Online. Simply join, invest and earn by watching Fund Managers trade for you.

Leave a comment:

• anna.semera
    replied
    How to make the algorithm becomes as we want?

Leave a comment:

• uksusa
    replied
    Today $25 Deposits, $25 bonus and $188 Profit. Offer link====>>>> Expertoption

Leave a comment:

• Arushi Krishnnan
    replied
    Here is a video on Forex and the Fund Management Solution Forex Brokerage firms provide.

Leave a comment:

• sunnelson
    replied
    Forex Trading Strategies For Beginners - Step By Step To Become A Better Trader

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    Is there a video about it too?

Leave a comment:

• chriz.fx
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gViHvE0sREg

SCHATZ Markets have been helping our clients to make money through creating videos about investments into indices, currencies, gold, silver and crude oil.
    www.schatzmarkets.com

Leave a comment:

• Razak
    replied
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BqW0qFMh...d=fxsp3hfevp63

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    Some videos are really amazing in this thread. I would like to appreciate the efforts of the members for sharing such a handy conten t for the newbies and experienced traders as well. These videos are very helpful for learning new things about Forex market. Am I right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X