Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would any of you like to do business together?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey JD_Trader, can you tell us a bit more about your trading history and background etc.

    Originally posted by JD_TRADER View Post
    I came across the site ForexSignal.com through Nick's Youtube Channel.

    With Simple Trader I set up my own Signal Service - JD TRADER Forex Signals
    I also Linked up ForexVPS to have my MT4 linked 24/7 to VPS

    Nick has put all the tools in place for an Independent Trader to set up a Signal Service. Its was easy with a bit of guidance from Nick

    Comment


    • #17
      I am completely new to Forex and i would welcome some mentoring so i for one think it is a good idea. As a complete novice i understand the principle but could do with proper teaching. I would happily pay for it as well but its knowing who to trust and making it cost effective that i have a problem with. If anyone can help me with this is would be very grateful


      i
      Originally posted by Robot Trader View Post
      Hi bismillahwd, I don't see you in the chat room contributing towards the trading discussion, so I take it that you are more of an investor than a self trader, which is fine considering this is a signal site. I was putting forward an idea for members that want to learn because there seems to be lots of questions asked in the chat room from members that make manual trades and get their accounts in deep water. So just some basic mentoring could be of great help to members that are new to Forex, a mentor will bring his/her strategy which will have rules to follow. Trades setups would be discussed prior to the trade being taken so members can see and ask questions about the setup and the strategy and once they get a better understanding they could put forward their own charts and setups for discussion based on the mentors strategy. You can read books on Forex but in my opinion there is nothing better than allowing a mentor to guild you through live charts applying a strategy to a trading setup.

      My idea is only for members that want to learn to trade, which there does seem to be a few that enter the chat room, who may not be taking signals or like to trade along side the signals but are losing money in doing so.

      Regards

      RT

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Grandtime View Post
        Hey JD_Trader, can you tell us a bit more about your trading history and background etc.
        See my Forum post here JD TRADER Forex Signals

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by jimmyj123 View Post
          I am completely new to Forex and i would welcome some mentoring so i for one think it is a good idea. As a complete novice i understand the principle but could do with proper teaching. I would happily pay for it as well but its knowing who to trust and making it cost effective that i have a problem with. If anyone can help me with this is would be very grateful


          i
          For fast track & top quailty Trader Training look here: wmd4x Trading with Deadly Accuracy

          Comment


          • #20
            Thank you JD_Trader i will check it out.

            Comment


            • #21
              Hi
              I can show you what I can do ...
              Now I have achieved a stable result in a 10% per month ...
              but to me it was not enough...
              If you want to see, give me access to your demo account where you will see my live trade ...

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by MQL100500 View Post
                Hi
                I can show you what I can do ...
                Now I have achieved a stable result in a 10% per month ...
                but to me it was not enough...
                If you want to see, give me access to your demo account where you will see my live trade ...
                Don't you have a myfxbook account?

                Comment


                • #23
                  If the friends will see what I can do, I will have no friends anymore ))...For this reason, I can not do monitoring my second system...I am talking about a stable doubling the deposit for a week ... or for a minimum of 2 days at least if I go to each signal (here for example missed more than half of the inputs!: rghost.ru/7mFYwD9vM)...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hi Nick,

                    Here is an idea for collaboration: make some kind of affiliate program and let us promote this place including the products!

                    Greets,
                    Chris

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      I would like to extend an offer to every one of our members who has an idea that might help us and would like to collaborate. We are always looking for opportunities to expand and improve our signals/services and find that working with others is the best way to achieve this.

                      If you have an idea for a new forex product/business, or would like to use one of your contacts too help us improve our existing product base please let us know.

                      Some examples of what I'm talking about might be:

                      - New ways to deliver signals to clients

                      - Help us expand the niche industry of forex signals to a broader audience

                      - Introduction to high net worth investors that might be interested in trading on a performance based or IB agreement

                      We're obviously happy to share the spoils of any new idea or venture with the people that help us make it happen. Your ideas will be treated with confidence.

                      Think Huge and help us grow into the most innovative forex provider in the world.

                      Please feel free to contact me directly on nick@thinkhuge.net
                      The most drawback that discourages several - high net worth - investors i know was that there was no cut off point for the signal when its dd limit is reached. .. especially that the dd limit in control panel doesnt work well and even if u use it the trader might end up winning after dd closure ..
                      I think dd limit should be implemented by nick on any signal .. which when reached ... all is cut off without the traders opinion. . Thats kind of more pro imo ..
                      Thanks

                      Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                        The most drawback that discourages several - high net worth - investors i know was that there was no cut off point for the signal when its dd limit is reached. .. especially that the dd limit in control panel doesnt work well and even if u use it the trader might end up winning after dd closure ..
                        I think dd limit should be implemented by nick on any signal .. which when reached ... all is cut off without the traders opinion. . Thats kind of more pro imo ..
                        Thanks

                        Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
                        Thanks Sherif,

                        We do offer that on our FX Viper and FX Fusion MAM accounts as part of our regulation.
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          You should have your trader's collaborate on an e-book/ hard copy. Call it a hitchhikers guide to f.x. and offer it to sign up clients of the brokers you support. Use the proceeds and donate to doctors without borders and the make a wish foundation. Others can by it for two bills and see if they could get a tax receipt
                          I grew a start up business and learned you have to give back and pay it forward.
                          It would be fun to have a battle of the Titans here also. Two trader's in a cage match, head to head for and hour with the carts up and the viewership tuned in. Proceeds donated for swag out to the members. I could use a T shirt...new here and love this place.
                          Addendum.. The loser follows the same rules in golf if you can't hit it past the ladies T blocks😊

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by FX Magician View Post
                            Don't you have a myfxbook account?
                            the result of this week on a real account you can see on the screen:
                            http://rghost.ru/6Hpyy87wC
                            http://rghost.ru/68MkpQgLQ
                            (+100% during the week and maximum drawdown was 20%) (average risk)
                            I can put a robot on either your account
                            because the monitor can be faked
                            You want to check my real trade???
                            then make a demo account and give me access and you will see a live trade!
                            I have a VPS
                            if you want to work on a real deposit I can reduce the risk to a minimum and absolutely no risk of getting 50%-100% per month
                            Advisor is not for sale! only trust management 50/50!

                            so, would any of you like to do business together??
                            Last edited by MQL100500; 03-12-2016, 07:17 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              no i dont like russian urls they are usally infected.
                              dont you have myfxbook ?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by NeiSep View Post
                                no i dont like russian urls they are usally infected.
                                dont you have myfxbook ?
                                ))) I understand you
                                Of course I have myfxbook, but no one believes in it
                                image1.pngimage2.pngscreen_2016-03-12_18-53-57.png
                                all say that it is a fake
                                so I want to create a new one on your eyes and on your terms

                                Start the demo and give me access, and then open an account on your myfxbook
                                fair enough?
                                I can start trading on Monday and stop when you get tired of looking like a growing demo

                                See ya! ))
                                Last edited by MQL100500; 03-12-2016, 09:26 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X