Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would any of you like to do business together?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick, would it be possible for you to become the first service ever to set up a PAMM system without being a broker yourself?

Comment

You need to understand the market, what can be obtained from it. That is, to conduct the correct analytics and understand all the numbers that can be attracted. Moreover, for more efficient business growth, it is desirable to attract additional investment. But in order to attract them, investors need to show all the market statistics. I would suggest contacting https://www.owox.com/. They will be able to provide you with all the data that you will need in the future.

Comment

I'm sure that the best solution is to start business alone, as people are individuals and always are selfish. That's sad, but true, in my opinion, if you want to be successful, the best way is to do business on your own and not try to attract other people to do together. I don't mean that you should be one person in business, but you should set clear borders and hierarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deliniel View Post
          I'm sure that the best solution is to start business alone, as people are individuals and always are selfish. That's sad, but true, in my opinion, if you want to be successful, the best way is to do business on your own and not try to attract other people to do together. I don't mean that you should be one person in business, but you should set clear borders and hierarchy.
          Completely agreed. Sadly human nature is what it is and sharing is not an easy thing to do when you are creating something new. Deliniel is right. set clear borders ASAP. Just my cent.

Comment

Well, the biggest profit now comes from PC that works really fast. Thanks to this blog https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-free-driver-updater/, you can find a lot of solution how to make faster your PC. You can find the eight information how to do it right. If you wanna improve work of your PC, it is best to learn on the this blog that will show you how to do that step by step..

Comment

Working...
            X