Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would any of you like to do business together?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds interesting Nick!

Comment

Hi there,

I have had an idea for specifically targeted Uni student programme (A bitesize course and signal channel) with a financial literacy course included. I'm 21 myself and can see a huge potential going to the countries universities to spread awareness.

Feel free to send me a message I have loads of great ideas!

Comment

I want Business partner so that is will be easy for me and for he/she to do forex trading in the financial markets easily.
        Forex Trading * Trade Forex * Forex Trading UK * Forex Training * Forex Mentors * UK Forex * Learn How To Trade FX * Forex Market * London Trading Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi1137 View Post
          I want Business partner so that is will be easy for me and for he/she to do forex trading in the financial markets easily.
          I suggest coming up with an offer.
          1. What specifically is your goal? Trade Copying, Managed Accounts, introducing new clients to your brokerage
          2. Incentives?
          3. Agreement / contract?
          4. what your brokerage offers with spreads, commissions, commission rebates for IB's. Why would clients choose your brokerage?
          5. What are the advantages to do business with you / your brokerage?

Comment

Originally posted by yogi1137 View Post
            Why not do it yourself?

Comment

There is nothing wrong in doing business on a partnership. I am working with my friend on the partnership and we are doing really a great business. It releases a lot of workload on both parties if you have faith in each other. Best of luck for your partnerships!

Comment

I am willing to provide my daily view to your subscribers, I will charge per sessions, my hit rate is above 90%.

Comment

I think this is a great idea, and I would even say you can try, of course it is not done so quickly, but I still think to consider this issue in the near future, and I will most likely contact you)

Comment

Ofcourse i would like to do business with Nick

Comment

If I'm asked like that, if is a forex. because I am learning how to be a professional trader.

Comment

the post really caught my attention. I would think to take this decision carefully.

Comment

Billionaire J. Paul Getty

Comment

very interesting presentation. thank you for providing important information for us.

Comment

JonnyMails this is certainly one of the common known sayings about investing, with one mistake. Have you ever tried to find one investor who is making huge money and managed to copy his trading? The answer is absolutely not possible

Comment

I am thinking about starting a new printing press business with one of my best friends. But before that I am reading a sample printing business plan online because it is my first time starting a new business. I want to gather more information about starting a new business. Can anyone here give me some tips about starting new business or share the link in which I can read some tips? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X