Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would any of you like to do business together?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick, would it be possible for you to become the first service ever to set up a PAMM system without being a broker yourself?

Comment

You need to understand the market, what can be obtained from it. That is, to conduct the correct analytics and understand all the numbers that can be attracted. Moreover, for more efficient business growth, it is desirable to attract additional investment. But in order to attract them, investors need to show all the market statistics. I would suggest contacting https://www.owox.com/. They will be able to provide you with all the data that you will need in the future.

Comment

I'm sure that the best solution is to start business alone, as people are individuals and always are selfish. That's sad, but true, in my opinion, if you want to be successful, the best way is to do business on your own and not try to attract other people to do together. I don't mean that you should be one person in business, but you should set clear borders and hierarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deliniel View Post
          I'm sure that the best solution is to start business alone, as people are individuals and always are selfish. That's sad, but true, in my opinion, if you want to be successful, the best way is to do business on your own and not try to attract other people to do together. I don't mean that you should be one person in business, but you should set clear borders and hierarchy.
          Completely agreed. Sadly human nature is what it is and sharing is not an easy thing to do when you are creating something new. Deliniel is right. set clear borders ASAP. Just my cent.

Comment

Well, the biggest profit now comes from PC that works really fast. Thanks to this blog https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-free-driver-updater/, you can find a lot of solution how to make faster your PC. You can find the eight information how to do it right. If you wanna improve work of your PC, it is best to learn on the this blog that will show you how to do that step by step..

Comment

having constant webinars for trade analysis might be a good idea

Comment

my suggestion is that you start a free trading mentorship for all

Comment

Originally posted by Seteuserr View Post
                  my suggestion is that you start a free trading mentorship for all
                  Agree, needs to be something that can be seen working before anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    I would like to extend an offer to every one of our members who has an idea that might help us and would like to collaborate. We are always looking for opportunities to expand and improve our signals/services and find that working with others is the best way to achieve this.

If you have an idea for a new forex product/business, or would like to use one of your contacts too help us improve our existing product base please let us know.

Some examples of what I'm talking about might be:

- New ways to deliver signals to clients

- Help us expand the niche industry of forex signals to a broader audience

- Introduction to high net worth investors that might be interested in trading on a performance based or IB agreement

We're obviously happy to share the spoils of any new idea or venture with the people that help us make it happen. Your ideas will be treated with confidence.

Think Huge and help us grow into the most innovative forex provider in the world.

Please feel free to contact me directly on nick@thinkhuge.net
                    Hello I've been in contact with andrew the mentor about doing just this, providing more value to the community and after sharing and not knowing that one must not share, he banned me, For one month, I've been in contact with him, and he softened his stance and said he would allow me back if i agreed to some conditions, I came back agreeing with some conditions and accepted..

I also mentioned i would present a proposal to him and he agreed we should have a call, he has since not responded and not only that, when i try to login now the complimentary access that you yourself promised would never be removed from intial chat room members has been removed.

if you are open to more value and people are interested in doing just that yet your staff stifle just that, what does that say about forex signals.?

I am sure this can be corrected in due time.

thank you

ensale.

Comment

create a trading robot with consistent yield at an cheap price

Comment

Hi Nick (Forum owner)

Long time back you had told me that if I will ever have a real account I should contact you and you will be interested to look into it and invest if you find it promising, so now I have real account, now you can have a look and invest.

Dear forum members. Some time back I was advertising my signals here and I was so happy that so many people have supported me with all positive comments and energy. My issue was that I was trading a demo account and I was not able to convince serious investors. After a long struggle now I have manage money and have funded my

Comment

Dear Followers

■ Low risk signal
                          ■ Ideal for long term trading/investing
                          ■ Automated entry system
                          ■ Very stringent entry criteria to be met before trading starts
                          ■ Only trades the 20 currency pairs
                          ■ Trade sizing kept low on purpose to control risk https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1089289

30 usd banner.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post
                            Dear Followers

■ Low risk signal
                            ■ Ideal for long term trading/investing
                            ■ Automated entry system
                            ■ Very stringent entry criteria to be met before trading starts
                            ■ Only trades the 20 currency pairs
                            ■ Trade sizing kept low on purpose to control risk https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1089289

30 usd banner.jpg
                            Is this still live?

Comment

Originally posted by momo3HC View Post

Is this still live?
                              yes sir follow from following link

Comment

Originally posted by Bob2018 View Post

yes sir follow from following link

https://www.signalstart.com/analysis...n-forex/232340
                                OK. I`ll check it.

Comment

Working...
                                X