Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would any of you like to do business together?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MQL100500 View Post
    ))) I understand you
    Of course I have myfxbook, but no one believes in it
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1682[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1683[/ATTACH]
    all say that it is a fake
    so I want to create a new one on your eyes and on your terms

Start the demo and give me access, and then open an account on your myfxbook
    fair enough?
    I can start trading on Monday and stop when you get tired of looking like a growing demo

See ya! ))
    Why would anyone say it's fake if you are using a regulated broker and your account is verified it should suffice. So please show your myfxbook link. However history of 1 month is too small and demo is not real account, also if you can make 50-100% a month, why would you need investors? You can deposit 1k and you will be millionare by the end of the year...

Comment

))) I understand you
      Of course I have myfxbook, but no one believes in it
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1682[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1683[/ATTACH]
      all say that it is a fake
      so I want to create a new one on your eyes and on your terms

Start the demo and give me access, and then open an account on your myfxbook
      fair enough?
      I can start trading on Monday and stop when you get tired of looking like a growing demo

See ya! ))
      i am still waiting for the myfxbook url cant see it in any of your posts here.

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
        Why would anyone say it's fake if you are using a regulated broker and your account is verified it should suffice. So please show your myfxbook link. However history of 1 month is too small and demo is not real account, also if you can make 50-100% a month, why would you need investors? You can deposit 1k and you will be millionare by the end of the year...
        Account can be faked ...
        demo account can be a real issue for ...
        a link will be next week ... new ... old lies for a long time on the forums, and it is not clear whose it already, my or not))
        Millionaire? in Russian dealing center? do not make me laugh )))

Comment

You can open an account in EU, Australia, USA with trusted regulated broker. If you can make 50-100% a month than you will need 7-10 months to become millionaire from only 1k dposit... Also please show the old myfxbook link and new one, so we can compare history. If the strategy is the same the trades and risk/reward will be the same, this will prove it's real and your system.. But by now with those big monthly returns you should have enough money to retire and not seek investors...

Comment

maybe you're right
            tell me a good broker? I will open an account there and do monitoring
            and in any case ten times reduces the risks
            because no one likes when I start to earn 2000% per month

Comment

You have plenty of brokers, IC Markets is good, if you see Vipers forum, he has several MAM accounts there with over few million of investors money. This means they process big lots and pay out. I have account there also. Spread is low and they are regulated by ASIC in Australia, you can get 1:500 leverage. Lmax is good, low spread, leverage 1:100 regulated by FCA in UK.

You should check on forum, there are plenty of brokers that are regulated, so you can choose which is best for you. I have tried Lmax, IC Markets, Tickmill, FXCM, Alpari (before went broke), Forex FS, Hotforex and they were OK. I made withdrawals and no problems. The lowest spread I have is on IC Markets and Lmax. Tickmill also has small spread, but is not regulated in EU, so I wouldn't send big money there. Forex FS also good spread, except on metals and is regulated by ASIC.

Also if you don't trust broker, you can always withdraw profit and not keep big money with them, let's say you get to 100k, than each month you can take 50k out and it should be fine. But I'm skeptical that you can make 50-100% each month, because in just few years you would be the most powerful person in the world You could buy the whole planet

Comment

I do not need the whole planet, dude ) ... I want to go only to Kailash

Comment

the result of a real account
                  why not share the damn url instead of just pictures !!!

Comment

)))
                    give me your damn demo account and you get your damn url )))

Comment

)))
                      give me your damn demo account and you get your damn url )))
                      What are you on about? How does this relate to doing business together?
                      Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi, Nick!
                        because I can not put my advisor immediately to your real account, right? you need proof, very good proof.
                        so, if you want proof I can put my advisor specifically to any your demo account
                        otherwise you will not convince any way, by any evidence and any damn url ))
                        my experience tells me )

or you want me to be your supplier of signals?
                        Last edited by MQL100500; 03-14-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

well my demo account is: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/nei...3-high/1333318

now give me your url

Comment

Hi, Nick!
                            because I can not put my advisor immediately to your real account, right? you need proof, very good proof.
                            so, if you want proof I can put my advisor specifically to any your demo account
                            otherwise you will not convince any way, by any evidence and any damn url ))
                            my experience tells me )

or you want me to be your supplier of signals?
                            No thanks.

Please get back in touch with us once you've got a 12 month track record on a real account.
                            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi nick, i sure this is not the place but I just opened a mtcook account after looking at GoodboyFX. anyway, pls pls state to open a "personal account" on the instruction page. there was a confusion becos it was not stated what type of account. and when opening, there was 4-5 types of account to choose from.

suggested. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X