Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would any of you like to do business together?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landorra
    replied
    Originally posted by Deliniel View Post
    I'm sure that the best solution is to start business alone, as people are individuals and always are selfish. That's sad, but true, in my opinion, if you want to be successful, the best way is to do business on your own and not try to attract other people to do together. I don't mean that you should be one person in business, but you should set clear borders and hierarchy.
    Completely agreed. Sadly human nature is what it is and sharing is not an easy thing to do when you are creating something new. Deliniel is right. set clear borders ASAP. Just my cent.

Leave a comment:

• Deliniel
    replied
    I'm sure that the best solution is to start business alone, as people are individuals and always are selfish. That's sad, but true, in my opinion, if you want to be successful, the best way is to do business on your own and not try to attract other people to do together. I don't mean that you should be one person in business, but you should set clear borders and hierarchy.

Leave a comment:

• Joskon
    replied
    You need to understand the market, what can be obtained from it. That is, to conduct the correct analytics and understand all the numbers that can be attracted. Moreover, for more efficient business growth, it is desirable to attract additional investment. But in order to attract them, investors need to show all the market statistics. I would suggest contacting https://www.owox.com/. They will be able to provide you with all the data that you will need in the future.

Leave a comment:

• licmaxi
    replied
    Nick, would it be possible for you to become the first service ever to set up a PAMM system without being a broker yourself?

Leave a comment:

• Sity1970
    replied
    I am thinking about starting a new printing press business with one of my best friends. But before that I am reading a sample printing business plan online because it is my first time starting a new business. I want to gather more information about starting a new business. Can anyone here give me some tips about starting new business or share the link in which I can read some tips? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    JonnyMails this is certainly one of the common known sayings about investing, with one mistake. Have you ever tried to find one investor who is making huge money and managed to copy his trading? The answer is absolutely not possible

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer.Laura
    replied
    very interesting presentation. thank you for providing important information for us.

Leave a comment:

• JonnyMails
    replied
    If you want to get rich, just find someone making lots of money and do what hes doing.

Billionaire J. Paul Getty

Leave a comment:

• amri.rudi
    replied
    the post really caught my attention. I would think to take this decision carefully.

Leave a comment:

• anna.serea
    replied
    If I'm asked like that, if is a forex. because I am learning how to be a professional trader.

Leave a comment:

• Knowell
    replied
    Ofcourse i would like to do business with Nick

Leave a comment:

• Areding
    replied
    I think this is a great idea, and I would even say you can try, of course it is not done so quickly, but I still think to consider this issue in the near future, and I will most likely contact you)

Leave a comment:

• Bob2018
    replied
    I am willing to provide my daily view to your subscribers, I will charge per sessions, my hit rate is above 90%.

Leave a comment:

• Ubahon
    replied
    There is nothing wrong in doing business on a partnership. I am working with my friend on the partnership and we are doing really a great business. It releases a lot of workload on both parties if you have faith in each other. Best of luck for your partnerships!

Leave a comment:

• ForexandCrypto
    replied
    Originally posted by yogi1137 View Post
    I want Business partner so that is will be easy for me and for he/she to do forex trading in the financial markets easily.
    Why not do it yourself?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X