Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nemo100
    replied
    Yes, was using master password and not account. Problem solved! Bad Brain. Thanks everyone.

Leave a comment:

• pearcey2
    replied
    My vote is that you used investor password instead of the master password

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• nemo100
    replied
    I have contacted my broker to see if they know why. I was able to open or close trades on my androids and then it stopped giving me that option without me changing anything. Hopefully, my broker has some idea. I have icmarkets for a broker. I have no problems on my desktop.

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    Never heard that before, AFAIK they are all the same, since most of broker's link will take you to the play store webpage of the generic version

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• EricB
    replied
    Go to your Brokers website from your phone and download the MT4 from them.... the MT4 on Google Play store is MetaTrader only. It's not specific to your broker.

Leave a comment:

• nemo100
    replied
    Yes, I am using my password and I downloaded a fresh install from google stores for meta4

Leave a comment:

• Okda
    replied
    Also did you update your mt4 from play market?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ColdHypno
    replied
    Are you by any chance using your investor password?

Leave a comment:

• nemo100
    started a topic Using meta 4 on Android - troubleshooting

Using meta 4 on Android - troubleshooting

I have an android tablet and smartphone. At one time, I could make trades on meta 4 using these devices. Then for some reason I could not. I have uninstalled and reinstalled meta 4 but continue to have the following problem. Though I can see everything, I can NOT open nor close trades. I do not know what to do to enable that. I have no problem with my meta 4 on my PC, only my androids. Anyone know what I do to solve this problem?
Working...
X