X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read this...
    Forum.mql4.com/4555

Comment

But on that link people are saying it didn't work?

Comment

It's not hard to make that script if he is ea developer. I'm waiting for his reply.

Comment

Yes imwrong I have that kind of script.

Hi Asad, 1st of all thanks for 38% growth in my account in 2 weeks but I was still greedy and yesterday I entered one trade manually on 1.3606 short euro now I'm down 25pips. What do you suggest about this trade where should I close this trade....I did shit man...why I entered without signal... lot size is pretty big compare to balance.

Comment

Originally posted by madfunnkey View Post
            Yes imwrong I have that kind of script.

Hi Asad, 1st of all thanks for 38% growth in my account in 2 weeks but I was still greedy and yesterday I entered one trade manually on 1.3606 short euro now I'm down 25pips. What do you suggest about this trade where should I close this trade....I did shit man...why I entered without signal... lot size is pretty big compare to balance.
            Please remove my name from your thread as your are trading yourself too.
            Set a TP for 3616 to close at -10 pips.. not sure if your entry will come first or margin call.

Again please change the thread name as I do not have trades open and in overall profit.

Comment

This guy is hilarious credit to him though haha

Comment

I have no word for you madfunnkey lol... I never saw this type of greed before

Comment

Working...
                X