X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes i wish if i could punch the market on its face

Comment

Originally posted by minakshi
      This is right if you don't have right guidance and knowledge regarding broker Forex trading then you will face lots of problem while trading, its better to have god knowledge or you should select that organization that will help you while Forex trading in Indonesia.
      so you are just promoting ur company and how do we know u are profitable???? because you are saying so

Comment

i have a plan to start invest in 2015 and i just going todo it just to test it out if its possible to make some money with it, for me 10% per year is the lowest i could go for 1 year else i can use my bank instead.
        Anyway i belive focus on 1 year at the time is probobly better and let the traders do what they do best to trade, im not near pro im not even a day trader im just a normal person who would love to become a trader one day basicly becuse im tired of working 7-5 and get yelled at by customers and such

Comment

Comment

You are not alone! I say that a lot of times too. Especially when I am losing and it seems as if the market is not going in my favor, man, sometimes I hate forex.

Comment

Does Forex trading really make money?

Comment

Forex market is a type of market which will test your emotions and sometimes you feel broken while trading. I intended to quit trading once in my life when I suffered from losses for a long time. Then, I got one opportunity and I covered up all of my losses.

Comment

We all are not doing anything bad, just trying to achieve some good results no matter what in that based on various results so you can't always win in very unpredictable market, once you accumulate some capital you really can get going to something like stocks trading.

Comment

Each time when you lose you just need to blame noone, but yourself. You should find what the mistake was and correct it in the furure, to avoid such losses in the future. The truth is that most traders don't analyse their losses and that's why they lose repeatedly on the same things.

Comment

That's good to try mediation I think. Really, that's may sound curious, but when you relax, you can concentrate on your own feelings. And that's the most important - to think about your actions, not about market in general.

Comment

Forex is a market where we can earn money and become independent, but we should learn how to control our emotions to take reasone decisions. Just master confidence and learn to make decisions based on facts, not on emotions.

Comment

I think that's a feeling that can arise when you're not doing something, when you think that everything is going against you. So why make fun of yourself. Take a break. Even the smartest and greatest man can't keep working beyond his limits. I mean, it's just horrible. Yes, we all have difficulties, we all worry and let's be honest sometimes we lose money. But that's what happens in any business. So if you really want to continue, give yourself time, take a break and return to the market full of strength, enthusiasm and energy, so that every trading day brings you pleasure and money.

Comment

Working...
                          X