Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New manual systeme

Hi everyone,
    I have a manual system which I have been testing for 3mth on demo and has been very successful,does this mean it will be successful on a live account,I am after guidance,tips and advice from senior players,
    Thank you,
    GW

The only way to find out is to put money into a real account, and then stick to your rules and then after another 3 months see if your onto a winner. There is no other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      The only way to find out is to put money into a real account, and then stick to your rules and then after another 3 months see if your onto a winner. There is no other way.
      Thank BRM,if you think of anything else please get back to me,I appreciate your input,
      GW

Comment

Originally posted by ghost walker View Post
        Hi everyone,
        I have a manual system which I have been testing for 3mth on demo and has been very successful,does this mean it will be successful on a live account,I am after guidance,tips and advice from senior players,
        Thank you,
        GW
        When opening a Demo account set the Balance to the amount that you will open a Live account with.

Example: Opening a Live account 1,000.00 then Demo that Balance.

Test of Opening Account Balance: How much can you lose and still sleep ? got the number ? then use that as your Opening Account Balance.

Double the Demo Account then try Live account

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JD_TRADER View Post
          When opening a Demo account set the Balance to the amount that you will open a Live account with.

Example: Opening a Live account 1,000.00 then Demo that Balance.

Test of Opening Account Balance: How much can you lose and still sleep ? got the number ? then use that as your Opening Account Balance.

Double the Demo Account then try Live account

JD
          Thanks JD,
          Appreciate your advice,,I will do that,
          Cheers,
          GW

Comment

Working...
          X