X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghost walker
    replied
    Originally posted by JD_TRADER View Post
    When opening a Demo account set the Balance to the amount that you will open a Live account with.

Example: Opening a Live account 1,000.00 then Demo that Balance.

Test of Opening Account Balance: How much can you lose and still sleep ? got the number ? then use that as your Opening Account Balance.

Double the Demo Account then try Live account

JD
    Thanks JD,
    Appreciate your advice,,I will do that,
    Cheers,
    GW

Leave a comment:

• JD_TRADER
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost walker View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have a manual system which I have been testing for 3mth on demo and has been very successful,does this mean it will be successful on a live account,I am after guidance,tips and advice from senior players,
    Thank you,
    GW
    When opening a Demo account set the Balance to the amount that you will open a Live account with.

Example: Opening a Live account 1,000.00 then Demo that Balance.

Test of Opening Account Balance: How much can you lose and still sleep ? got the number ? then use that as your Opening Account Balance.

Double the Demo Account then try Live account

JD

Leave a comment:

• ghost walker
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    The only way to find out is to put money into a real account, and then stick to your rules and then after another 3 months see if your onto a winner. There is no other way.
    Thank BRM,if you think of anything else please get back to me,I appreciate your input,
    GW

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    The only way to find out is to put money into a real account, and then stick to your rules and then after another 3 months see if your onto a winner. There is no other way.

Leave a comment:

• ghost walker
    started a topic New manual systeme

New manual systeme

Hi everyone,
    I have a manual system which I have been testing for 3mth on demo and has been very successful,does this mean it will be successful on a live account,I am after guidance,tips and advice from senior players,
    Thank you,
    GW
Working...
X