X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahbub Kafi
    replied
    Originally posted by xdjericho View Post
    Hello all , I would like to know how many of you trade for a living and how long it took you to reach at your current position ???
    Yes I am! I started my trading career very simply as like others new traders, I was also effected by greed, fear and emotion problems too! But I never leave my learning process! Always I tried to learn from my mistakes again and again in my demo! By the way, I use technical and my fundamental knowledge for doing my live trading!

Leave a comment:

• Forexloser
    replied
    I can say am past the fancy ea's and other grails but sometimes I feel like the market is really testing my patience as if it has a mind and it wants to know whats my limit and how much more can i tolerate it
    yeahr market alwys testieng you

Leave a comment:

• xdjericho
    replied
    Originally posted by p3t3rjj View Post
    He meant profitable trader forexloser.

Jericho it different for all, but one you move past the holy grail, buy an EA or system from a Guru mentality and learn to understand the market. Then it should not take long. People generally get stuck in the first phase for years or never move beyond it.
    I can say am past the fancy ea's and other grails but sometimes I feel like the market is really testing my patience as if it has a mind and it wants to know whats my limit and how much more can i tolerate it

Leave a comment:

• p3t3rjj
    replied
    Originally posted by Forexloser View Post
    3 months now
    He meant profitable trader forexloser.

Jericho it different for all, but one you move past the holy grail, buy an EA or system from a Guru mentality and learn to understand the market. Then it should not take long. People generally get stuck in the first phase for years or never move beyond it.

Leave a comment:

• Forexloser
    replied
    dude how long did u take to completely learn the trade
    3 months now

Leave a comment:

• xdjericho
    replied
    Originally posted by Forexloser View Post
    Hi I trding for living now for over 3 months. First I loose 21000 but in last 3 week now i makeing over 16000. i wishing u good luck!
    dude how long did u take to completely learn the trade

Leave a comment:

• Forexloser
    replied
    Hello all , I would like to know how many of you trade for a living and how long it took you to reach at your current position ???
    Hi I trding for living now for over 3 months. First I loose 21000 but in last 3 week now i makeing over 16000. i wishing u good luck!

Leave a comment:

• xdjericho
    started a topic trade2live

trade2live

Working...
X