• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search Of A Mentor

Need a mentor to improve my current trading form

Originally posted by xdjericho View Post
    Hi Xdjericho,

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? It's unlikely someone is going to put their hand up to help you unless you sell yourself a little
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Heilo frind I can helpeing you. Pls contecting me forexloserteachyou@gmail.com

Comment

FL come in chat room man ur not banned :P

Comment

Originally posted by oandagut View Post
          FL come in chat room man ur not banned :P
          i comeing but is bannneing me agan

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Hi Xdjericho,

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? It's unlikely someone is going to put their hand up to help you unless you sell yourself a little
            Hiii all I have been trading since 2013 . Like all others I came to know abt forex trading by an online advertisement .I still remember the slogan it was of ufx market."turn 500 dollars into 1 million in 30 days . At that very moment i decided am gonna be a forex millionaire . Then I moved in the same phase that every trader goes through i.e search for holy grail etc.Now at present my situation is 2 accounts burned , one time scammed by a fake forex mentor .For last 3 months i have been doing good but I just want to finetune my trading a little more and would like to learn from a actual trader .I got hold of Forexsignals.com from FPA as everyone recommended me to join here

Comment

forexloser you have a teaching service?

Comment

Improving what ? You just want to get success like every one does. Technical course about PA is freely available at babypips school. If you already know that stuff then take some breath and learn about News releases and Fundamental Analysis. Currencies moves with fundamentals and you need to find out the reason WHY this is happening? For Eg: EURUSD is going down but Why ?

1) Look for what central Banks and Big market players are looking for ? (Monetary Policy, Interest rates, Economical status, Political Conditions, Inflation etc)
                2) You can't double your account every month. Control greed and Emotions and trade with low leverage. Target 5 - 10% account growth per month.
                3) Never chase the market, even if you see big move after news then just wait for market retracement to enter the trade.
                4) Never try to Pick the bottom or top, Just Trade with established trend, don't try to be smart.
                5) Use support and resistance key levels for entries and exit.

You don't need a mentor, you just need to focus and keep patience until you find high probability trade setups.

Comment

bro i know the basic stuff and have been trading profitably for last 3 months ,but there are some small glitches that i want to improve ,so thats y asking for some professional help.
                  Last edited by xdjericho; 11-14-2014, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khybee View Post
                    forexloser you have a teaching service?
                    yes khybee, pls conecting me forexloserteachyou@gmail.com

Comment

@ forexloser bro do u have any credentials ???

Comment

@ forexloser bro do u have any credentials ???
                        yees i teching u forex, pls conetecting me forexloserteachyou@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by minkw
                          Hey FL, out of curiosity I tried to send an email to your gmail, however the address does not exist!, I really don't understand your intentions,

__

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
                          3:58 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
                          Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

forexloserteachyou@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
                          The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/a...py?answer=6596
                          hi, my emaeil is workin try again pls

Comment

Originally posted by Forexloser View Post
                            yees i teching u forex, pls conetecting me forexloserteachyou@gmail.com
                            forexloser first show ur fxbook account ,if u cannt then dont waste your time here for godsake.
                            Moreover i think u r kind of despo

Comment

bro i know the basic stuff and have been trading profitably for last 3 months ,but there are some small glitches that i want to improve ,so thats y asking for some professional help.
                              You have a long way to learn, Hope fully few accounts wipe off needed. Its the key ingredient to be a professional trader.

Comment

Working...
                              X