No announcement yet.

In search Of A Mentor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am not gonna argue with you but please read my post one more time all the things i have written

Comment

Originally posted by xdjericho View Post
      am not gonna argue with you but please read my post one more time all the things i have written

Bro, I am not criticizing you. Even a professional trader can't teach trading. Some people uses stop loss while some people don't use it. Viper is a professional trader who trades without Stop Loss and without Take Profit because that suits his personality. The best way to learn trading is to learn from your own experience and find your trading style. You must set some trading rules that should not be broken in any case.

Comment

k bro i now understood u clearly
        Last edited by xdjericho; 11-15-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Everyone wants to be a trader, but are you willing to spend a 1000 plus hours studying charts? not just staring at them but quality time.
          This market is so huge that you only need to find one tiny corner of it and excel in that area.
          Pick a single currency, you probably work fulltime. But there will be price patterns that occur when you can trade ( london open, London close etc)
          Learn how that single currency lives and breathes during that time window. There will be pattern that repeat themselves on a regular basis.
          Dont try and be a scalper. Successful scalpers are traders that refined their edge into a lower timeframe, that can come later.
          Pips dont mean shite, when you have one to two trades you like and have a relatively high success rate, you can then start increasing the risk.
          Find someone that is already doing well, and look for guidance. Dont listen to the average dickhead that has 3 months of ok success and thinks he knows anything.
          Maybe open a journal here, screenshot your trades. Detail why you took the trade. With time you will see patterns in what works and what doesn't. Winners or losers, they all going to teach you something.
          Find out what type of trading suits your psychological profile. Van Tharp has something that might help free on hes website. You cant trade a style that does not suit you, its impossible to have long term success doing that.
          Get a piece of software or EA that automates your risk, no one survives without risk control.

Comment

Peter i agree completely with your views , i have been improving am just facing difficulty in choosing currency pairs as am facing little trouble with understanding each currency relation with other

Comment

Originally posted by xdjericho View Post
              Peter i agree completely with your views , i have been improving am just facing difficulty in choosing currency pairs as am facing little trouble with understanding each currency relation with other
              Try follow P3, he's an GBP/USD expert and always willing to help. Ask any questions you might have about the currency, I am sure he would be happy to answer them in detail.

Comment

hi xd keep it simple 4 pairs is more than enough to make a good living on i suggest eu gu nu and au as they are relatively predictable dont lose faith in yourself and keep simplifying becouse the lesson ive learnt after 36 years trading is the simpler you make it the more profitable it becomes.what are your weak spots for most its risk assesment and understanding the nature of each pair most of the time you will find the pairs are defined by the open and close of each session an hour before and after the open in asia london and new york thats the bigger picture worth looking at

Comment

@druidsrest sir thankyou very much for the information bythe way are you a longterm trader or daytrader ???

Comment

I'm a day trader I've retired to the country life in the last few years I still trade but I'm building a barn at the moment to trade from next year

Comment

Well barn is finally at the lock up stage so looking good now for next year I will be back early in the new year as trading at this time of year is not only boring but allso dangerous so be careful if you are trading now merry Christmas to all and see you in the chat room on the new year druid

Comment

Dear Mr Druid,

Firstly, Happy New Year and all that jazz to you and your family!

Secondly, would it be possible to have a signed photo of this eagerly awaited construction forwarded at your earliest convenience? And could you kindly confirm as to whether it is full of spanky new baskets yet, ready for 2015?

Originally posted by druidsrest View Post
                        Well barn is finally at the lock up stage so looking good now for next year I will be back early in the new year as trading at this time of year is not only boring but allso dangerous so be careful if you are trading now merry Christmas to all and see you in the chat room on the new year druid

Comment

WIN_20141221_135841.jpg
                          There you go potter de barn

Comment

Ive got a better picture I will post it in the chat next week when I'm finished my holidays

Comment

Cool cheers, every married man should have a barn

Originally posted by druidsrest View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]985[/ATTACH]
                              There you go potter de barn

Comment

Working...
                              X