Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sharing interesting links related to Trading, Forex, Markets, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

political importance has been on the rise in recent centuries.

https://www.justdial.com/Indore/Capi...737-N4P1_BZDET
    Last edited by suchipanday; 01-01-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Hello...i would like to share some of the best currency pairs to trade in the Forex market and their major characteristics
      Understanding the major currency pairs and its characeristics will help a trader trade better. Lets look at the 4 major currency pairs

Comment

Here goes the link on the major aspect to be understood in Forex. The Candlesticks. Understanding Candlestick Patterns in Forex

Candlestick Chart: Lets understand candlestick charts, take a look at OHLC pattern and learn how to identify the correct candlestick

Comment

Here is a review on what is likely going to happen to the Yen this week and what traders of Yen should be focusing on.
          JPY Weekly Forecast- Japan's consumer-related reports to be released on Wednesday which would confirm or weaken BOJ's decision.

Comment

Wow, thank you so much over your thread. very helpful in increasing my knowledge in the world of forex. may we succeed together in the future.

Comment

The Dollar plays a major role in the Forex Market and you should be wondering why is Dollar given more importance to when compared to all other currencies in the world. Here is a blog that explains to you why Dollar is considered the World's Reserve Currency.
              The US Dollar is the World's Reserve Currency because of the size and strength of the U.S. economy and dominance of the US financial markets

Comment

Forex Trading Plan - Wondering how successful traders plan their Forex trades, here in this blog we will guide you on what actually is planning a Forex trade, how to do it and why it is important to plan a Forex trade
                The Forex trading plan, an outline of your planned trading activities, it is just like a to-do list, helps you analyze the market...

Comment

Learn the basics of Forex trading and the terminologies related to the Forex Market. What fundamental and technical analysis means and what is managing risk to reward?
                  Forex trading | Spot, Future and Forward Market | Basic Forex terminologies | Fundamental and Technical Analysis |

Comment

Forex Money Management

Money management is very important when it comes to Forex trading. Using stop losses, calculative risks, using the proper position/lot size are all very important for a trader to prove successful in the Forex market. Here is an article that explains you all about Forex Money Management and Risk Control.
                    Money management is important when it comes to Forex trading. Using stop losses, proper position size,managing risks, are all very important

Comment

Problem: NO IMAGES HERE : wolfe wave pattern pdf https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=nz
                      Last edited by wizardAlvin; 03-12-2019, 12:23 AM.

Comment

PDF by Bill Wolfe - wolf wave i did a google search using : wolfe wave pdf : and found in forex factory = cannot load as too big and link cannot be place here - Firesword has placed into google to share
                        Last edited by wizardAlvin; 03-12-2019, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Could you please tell me where do all those FCA reports are available? I can't find them on their official site. I would appreciate that.

Comment

I find that crypto market is relatively new, and many people dont have enough knowledge about it. If we add to that lack of regulation, it is great field for many scammers.This is why it is important for every new investor to be educated and stay informed before making an investment on crypto market

Comment

7 Surprising Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Forex:

1. Avoid trading during the Witching Hour.
                              2. 77% of forex traders lose money.
                              3. If the oil prices go down, so does CAD against JPY.
                              4. You can lose your money even if you win the majority of your trades.
                              5. Quitting your job for forex trading might not be the best idea.
                              You’ve heard a lot of success stories over the years about traders and their ability to make money pretty much out of thin air by “only” placing the right bets on the markets. So you start looking…

Comment

dittotrade.com great free place to educate yourself about forex
                                babypips.com too but everyone knows that one

Comment

Working...
                                X