Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Safe traders more risky than risky ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
    Lol there's nothing in my post that not "chilled" I'm more than functional in the mornings and I completely get it

Still doesn't change the fact that you rip into a trader simply because he won't show you if he has any more money backing him and say he's being overly sensitive when he has every right to defend himself.

Reread my post peter. You'll get it
    Ok Percy, we will just agree to disagree. Pointless filling this topic that was useful with more BS. But as you will notice with most of these topics in the end I am usually right.

Comment

Originally posted by p3t3rjj View Post
      Ok Percy, we will just agree to disagree. Pointless filling this topic that was useful with more BS. But as you will notice with most of these topics in the end I am usually right.
      Funny thing is "in the end I'm usually right" is about the most credible bit of evidence you've provided. And its flaky at best. Your arrogance and patronizing tone pretty much undermines your every argument

Comment

Originally posted by pearcey2 View Post
        Funny thing is "in the end I'm usually right" is about the most credible bit of evidence you've provided. And its flaky at best. Your arrogance and patronizing tone pretty much undermines your every argument
        My arrogance is only surpassed by my brilliance - Come on the chat, I be there London hours Tue to Thursday. Its a lot of fun.

Comment

p3t3rjj - I really don't want to further fan the flames here, but............ I think that calling Prof's posting BS without any evidence is way over the top and as far as I can tell totally undeserved. You have some interesting points to make as always, but you totally negate any value they may have with your accusatory tone.

Thus far Prof has handled himself in a very gentleman like manner and I believe until there is some evidence of wrongdoing he should be treated likewise.

Cheers,
          Rod

Comment

whatever it is, one has different ways of choosing a signal provider. Whether he likes to emphasis on dd or risk or roi or gain, it is his personal view.

All have to agree to disagree. End of the day, you sign up for a signal provider because you like what you see in the fx book live and thus signed up. You set your own max risk dd (usually as suggested by the vendor) and go for it.

For example Viper, I love Viper but some may not like him because of his RR. so in many ways, each to his own.

Comment

I know of some traders that enter the market many times with a tight SL but they let the winners run! So you really got to see the method the person is trading. If you want many pips gain, you may have to do that.

Take a look at the below link, these are for patient people. Can you let 40 trades go SL with 5 pips until you hit home run (a trade that can 10* your account), money mgt is key here.

Share ideas, debate tactics, and swap war stories with forex traders from around the world.

I guess many times all of us thought we know best, but if you really study, learn and gain knowledge..you will see that we actually do not know much. Many times, what we say are just a point of view, another way of earning profit etc

I m not saying anyone or whatsoever, just to everyone....open our eyes.
              Last edited by Pie ; 12-08-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Agree. Money management is the key to winning in trading. Winners are those who can stay in the market the longest and gain more than they lose.

Comment

There is nothing like safe in Forex! We believe probability not certainity! That means, there is nothing like 100% in Forex business! I am sure, you have such a bad experience to face SL point even though; you were close to TP on that trade! So, traders need to use same risk reward ratio in their trading!

Comment

Working...
                  X