Simple Trade Manager EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Trade Manager EA

Attached is my trade manager EA that someone coded for me. I tested this EA last Friday, January 2, 2015 and based on my requirements, it is fully working.

Input parameters:

Manage all pairs (If true, attached the EA in only one chart and it will manage different pairs. If False, it will only manage the pair the EA is attached)
    SL (EA will place SL after you make a trade)
    TP (EA will place TP after you make a trade)

Use Trail
    If True, EA will ONLY use input parameter "Pips Profit To Start Trail"
    Pips Profit to start trail (If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will start trailing your trade)

If False, EA will ONLY use input parameters "Breakeven Pips and Lock-in Pips"
    Breakeven Pips - If your trade profit reached the number in this parameter, EA will move SL to Breakeven plus the number in Lock-in Pips
    Lock-in Pips - This will locked profits after reaching Breakeven pips

Use Partial Close
    If True,
    Profit in Pips to partial close - If your trade profit reached the number here, EA will close a portion of your trade.
    Lot size to partial close (in Percent) - EA will close a portion of your trade based on the percent you input here.

I cannot attach an .ex4 or .rar file here, so if you're interested you can download it directly from here

Try the EA in a demo account first before using in a live account.
    The EA is free to use, but not to distribute. If someone wants to have a copy, tell them to download from here.
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any loss you may incur using the Trade Manager EA. Use it at your own risk.

Sleep Tight.JPG
    Last edited by fxturtle; 04-04-2015, 01:04 PM.

Just what i been looking for thanks

Comment

Hello fxturtle,

Sounds very good. Would it be possible to get .mq4 as well?

Regards,
      ESG

Comment

Originally posted by ESG View Post
        Hello fxturtle,

Sounds very good. Would it be possible to get .mq4 as well?

Regards,
        ESG
        Why do u want the mq4?

Comment

Hello fxturtle,

I like the functionality and as I'm coding mql as well and only use Indicators and EA's within my trading that I'm able to modify I thought I should just ask for it.
          At the time being I'm coding a renko EA based on free available sources but with an enhancement regarding tickdata awareness for momentum analysis.

I'm always interested in coding done by others because that's the way to improve.

Regards,
          ESG

Comment

Hello fxturtle,

I like the functionality and as I'm coding mql as well and only use Indicators and EA's within my trading that I'm able to modify I thought I should just ask for it.
            At the time being I'm coding a renko EA based on free available sources but with an enhancement regarding tickdata awareness for momentum analysis.

I'm always interested in coding done by others because that's the way to improve.

Regards,
            ESG
            Send me your email at trader@fxturtle.com. Any modifications or improvements to this EA should be shared here with the .ex4 file only. I want to keep track to any changes made to this Trade Manager EA. Keep the .mq4 file for your own use and learning.

Cheers,
            FxTurtle
            Last edited by fxturtle; 01-03-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Hello fxturtle,

Very appreciated. I totally agree to the details!
              You will get an email shortly from (my email for fxturtle now hidden), just to be sure that nobody is spoofing our email contact I post it here.

Regards,
              ESG
              Last edited by ESG; 01-03-2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Hello fxturtle,

Very appreciated. I totally agree to the details!
                You will get an email shortly from me just to be sure that nobody is spoofing our email contact I post it here.

Regards,
                ESG
                Delete your email above if you don't want unwanted emails.

Comment

Hi fxturtle,

thanks for the hint to hide the email address.

Done,
                  ESG
                  Originally posted by fxturtle View Post
                  Delete your email above if you don't want unwanted emails.

Comment

Minor bugs in the trade manager EA is fixed:

Before placement of SL and TP is off by a couple of points (Not pips).

Cheers,
                    FxTurtle

Comment

Very generous. Thank you turtle. I will try to download this tonight. I'm assuming that the TP and SL will always be the same which is good if your following a particular strategy. But obviously it's downfall if not. Would the EA only manage trades that it opens, or would it take over any open trades?

Comment

I think it will manage current trades if you delete the trade's TP and SL.

Try it on a demo first.

The EA will NEVER open a trade.

Cheers,

Comment

Is there any way to put a comment on it Turtle? I am going to put it onto a demo account first to test out if it affects other trades for that currency pair that are already opened? However, if it were linked to control trades with a specific comment then that could allay that issue? Just thinking if your on the same account and trading say a scalping technique for say 10 pips but at the same time you are trading the same pair but on a longer TF then to TP/SL and lot size would of course be different. Just going to play around with it for bit. Cheers.

OK so quick edit: after trying on demo account it will not affect any open orders even if you remove the SL of the previous trades, which is good. However any new trades opened on that same pair even if you open it on a chart without the EA it will automatically take over the trade UNLESS you have already set a SL and TP. Hope that helps. But yes what I was saying before, if there was indeed a functionality whereby it only took over trades opened from within the chart that has the EA then that would be even more useful. Anyway just a suggestion to make it better but most definitely not a demand or anything like that, just floating an idea.
                          Last edited by Big River Man; 02-18-2015, 01:38 AM.

Comment

thanks Fx-Turtle....you rock bro

Comment

I'm making a revision and or additional feature to the Simple Trade Manager EA. Currently on testing.

Additional parameters:
                              True Stop Loss
                              True Target Profit

In the new version, the Stop Loss from the original version is a fake SL where the broker see. The True Stop Loss is the real SL in which it is hidden from broker, but EA will close it when it is hit.

In the new version, the Target Profit from the original version is a fake TP where the broker see. The True Target Profit is the real TP in which it is hidden from broker, but EA will close it when it is hit.

Cheers,
                              FxTurtle

Comment

Working...
                              X