Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agajurus
    replied
    That's right, usually at a broker you can transfer your funds as you like. But even if you find brokers who cooperate with each other. I would recommend that you withdraw your funds and then put them into another account. At the same time you will check the commission and how the broker breaks up with the money, i.e. the company is honest or a fraud.

Leave a comment:

• irlyismail
    replied
    what I know is that it seems to be able to transfer.

Leave a comment:

• mlawson71
    replied
    I, personally, have never tried transferring money directly between brokers without withdrawing them altogether first. I've never seen any broker mention that they would do that in their terms and conditions either.

Leave a comment:

• robphillies54
    replied
    It is possible to transfer money within few minutes from one trading account to another if both the accounts are with the same broker. There are few brokers in the market who provides the facility of a broker to broker transfer as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mahbub Kafi
    replied
    Originally posted by henryjorg View Post
    Is it possible to transfer money from one trading account to another trading account?

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied
    Originally posted by Zuttasoxx View Post
    I thought so too. Turns out only gp with axi and gp with icm. Bad blood between icm and axi
    And GP only if you are closing out with them. I recently wanted to do B2B to send all funds from one of my accounts with them and they would not do it.

Cheers,
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• Zuttasoxx
    replied
    Originally posted by Isochronous View Post
    I believe AxiTrader, Global Prime, and IC Markets are all willing to transfer between each other.
    I thought so too. Turns out only gp with axi and gp with icm. Bad blood between icm and axi

Leave a comment:

• Isochronous
    replied
    I believe AxiTrader, Global Prime, and IC Markets are all willing to transfer between each other.

Leave a comment:

• fxturtle
    replied
    If transferring with the same broker, it is not a problem. If you are transferring between different brokers, it is possible as long as the sending and receiving brokers have an agreement.

Cheers,
    FxTurtle

Leave a comment:

• henryjorg
    started a topic Money transfer method in trading

Money transfer method in trading

Is it possible to transfer money from one trading account to another trading account?
Working...
X