Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for missing information

Dear all,

This is my first appearance in this forum so I hope this is the correct place to put my question. If not, please accept my apologizes in advance and let me know where should I do it.

I would like to know if there are any SERIOUS sites in which real result comparisons of forex/binary options investments are offered. I'm thinking about managed accounts, EAs, trading signals, etc. results with real accounts. I can find tens of sites dedicated to EA comparisons, but many of their results are on demo accounts and/or their real accounts are not reliable IMHO. On the other hand I can't find a single site comparing managed accounts or signal services (manual and automatic).

Could someone please help me? Thank you very much in advance.

Originally posted by forexero View Post
    Dear all,

This is my first appearance in this forum so I hope this is the correct place to put my question. If not, please accept my apologizes in advance and let me know where should I do it.

I would like to know if there are any SERIOUS sites in which real result comparisons of forex/binary options investments are offered. I'm thinking about managed accounts, EAs, trading signals, etc. results with real accounts. I can find tens of sites dedicated to EA comparisons, but many of their results are on demo accounts and/or their real accounts are not reliable IMHO. On the other hand I can't find a single site comparing managed accounts or signal services (manual and automatic).

Could someone please help me? Thank you very much in advance.
    Hi Forexero,

There isn't anywhere central that offers performance information for everything FX related. Forex Peace Army does it best, however the information isn't 100% reliable.

The reason you don't find much is because the industry is run by vested interests and generally vendors don't last more than 12 months.

I will say that you should forget about binary options as a viable investment option. It's for gamblers, not traders/investors.

I obviously come from a very bias standpoint, however I think we're one of only a handful of vendors that have been around for 2+ years and offer a profitable alternative.
    Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thank you for your response. Do you think binary options are not as bad when considering indexes instead of forex? I can understand forex is too much unstable for binary options, but what about indexes?

Comment

Working...
      X