No announcement yet.

Looking for Knowledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another practical thing to look into is learning how to manage one's risk while trading, because no matter what your trading strategy is, it is bound to run in a series of losing trades. I think it is incredibly important to learn how not to lose money - or at least how to mitigate one's losses - before learning how to profit.

Comment

I read the old literature, advise the new

Comment

congratulations bro. You are now a part of traders in the world.

Comment

It seems to me very good that you are interested in gaining as much knowledge as possible before starting to operate, for this the internet can help you with basic concepts, enters different forums because in these different experts will be able to provide you with all the information you need and will help you to clear the doubts you have about the stock exchange.

Comment

You'd better take some kind of independent terminal, then there's a better chance you'll see a clean and transparent situation...

Comment

You don't need any courses, at least for now, you need to understand the market, there is a lot of information on the Internet and on YouTube for that. Just use independent sources, you do not need to take all the data from the broker at once, give yourself time to look around.

Comment

As a rule, the first ten links in the search engine perfectly answer your question, so I do not see the problem at all.

Comment

Now many traders are learning through their personal pages and sites, you just start with clear and affordable strategies, I would even say classic and easy to process, first you need to get used to... so that you do not have problems in the real market!

Comment

Try to google forex schools. Dont go through academic papers because you will not find there information which you need. You can also use Youtube videos explaining basics of technical analysis and trading. Anyway, read forex forums. There are useful information there

Comment

There is a vast amount of resources for trading education. There are many informative YouTube channels to help you learn about different strategies and types of trading. You can also often look for information on trading forums and find out the basic questions directly from experienced traders. But the best way to learn is through a demo account. You can get the required experience in trading for free. Then you will become more confident in trading and open a real account and trade your money and gain experience, which is very important.So there are many resources for learning, and your task is to have the will and desire to develop in this direction.

Comment

I also find that demo accounts are good learning tool in order to practice what you have learnt. So, if you are making losses on demo account do your best to figure out what are you doing wrong. For me it was good self-study program.

Comment

Working...
                        X