VPS recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    @Nick is possible to change location from NY to Manchester?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by yabanda View Post
    Hi Nick, im using forex vps that im paying for and I'm a axitrader client. How do I go about canceling the charges and keeping the vps that is currently running my VIP club account? Thanks
    Hey Yabanda,

You would need to apply for a new VPS on that page and cancel your old VPS. Unfortunately we can't merge them due to the billing system we have up with the brokers.

Leave a comment:

• yabanda
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hi BJ,

As an AxiTrader client you can get a free basic VPS from ForexVPS.net. We actually own and run this VPS service in conjunction with the trade copier and there is the option of having your VPS located in NY adjacent to Axi's servers. It's your best option if you are running our signals.

You can apply on this page: https://www.forexvps.net/brokers/axitrader
    Hi Nick, im using forex vps that im paying for and I'm a axitrader client. How do I go about canceling the charges and keeping the vps that is currently running my VIP club account? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• yabanda
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Yes, it's something we're considering later in the year.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by bjanssen View Post
    Perfect! Thanks Nick.

Any plans in the future for moving the signal server to NY as well?
    Yes, it's something we're considering later in the year.

Leave a comment:

• bjanssen
    replied
    Perfect! Thanks Nick.

Any plans in the future for moving the signal server to NY as well?

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by bjanssen View Post
    Hi guys,

Do forexsignals.com have an official recommendation or any discounts for a VPS service? I am currently with Axitrader (NY) and FXViper (Toronto), so would prefer something in NY. Although I understand the signal server is in the UK? Is there a reason for that?

Thanks!
    BJ
    Hi BJ,

As an AxiTrader client you can get a free basic VPS from ForexVPS.net. We actually own and run this VPS service in conjunction with the trade copier and there is the option of having your VPS located in NY adjacent to Axi's servers. It's your best option if you are running our signals.

You can apply on this page: https://www.forexvps.net/brokers/axitrader

Leave a comment:

• bjanssen
    started a topic VPS recommendation

VPS recommendation

Hi guys,

Do forexsignals.com have an official recommendation or any discounts for a VPS service? I am currently with Axitrader (NY) and FXViper (Toronto), so would prefer something in NY. Although I understand the signal server is in the UK? Is there a reason for that?

Thanks!
    BJ
Working...
X