No announcement yet.

Binary Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use them because I can run 1min expiry EAs with them which is very difficult to find elsewhere. With that I can run an MT4 platform against the account.

All these MT4 brokers have lagging price feeds at times.

For purely manual you could go for 24options, I know someone that withdraws 5 figures per month .I also know people on IQOptions.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottFX View Post
      I use them because I can run 1min expiry EAs with them which is very difficult to find elsewhere. With that I can run an MT4 platform against the account.

All these MT4 brokers have lagging price feeds at times.

For purely manual you could go for 24options, I know someone that withdraws 5 figures per month .I also know people on IQOptions.
      I was going to go with 24 options but heard and tested that their platforms lacks quick execution and lag on buy/sell. This person you mention has been successfully withdrawing 5 figures per month?
      Last edited by Waleed121; 01-25-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Yes they have. You will always find a bit of lag. When trading manually i sometimes hit the button on the 59th second. BO is dodgy, you won't find it like for like with forex trading. The money you make, you need to look at drawing it out weekly or by-weekly and not compound it long term like you do in trading. You need a high win ratio of 70%+ preferable and understand that there will be lagging at times and that the brokers reduces payouts and they also stop trades during volatility.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottFX View Post
          Yes they have. You will always find a bit of lag. When trading manually i sometimes hit the button on the 59th second. BO is dodgy, you won't find it like for like with forex trading. The money you make, you need to look at drawing it out weekly or by-weekly and not compound it long term like you do in trading. You need a high win ratio of 70%+ preferable and understand that there will be lagging at times and that the brokers reduces payouts and they also stop trades during volatility.
          So this guy you know makes a considerable income full time on BO with 24options. What your saying is right though, it is a bit dodgy, I know some who have made an absolute killing and now drive expensive cars and live lavish lifestyles and their in their teens.

Comment

Comment

Try IG Markets, more credible and better payout then 24options in my eyes. 81% on Sprint Markets.

Comment

Thanks for the hint Waleed, but i think i will never touch binary options again. ;-)

Comment

Comment

To earn in the Forex need to invest a lot of time.
                    Binary options are born to do in a short time investments.
                    This makes you understand why I prefer the forex

Comment

I've heard a lot of conflicting opinions about forex and binary options. They have supporters and opponents. Someone feels great both there and there. I think a lot depends on the knowledge, the amount of capital and how you want to make a profit here and now, or you're ready to wait to take more in the future. Maybe there is also an addiction to the broker you are working with. Sometimes the conditions are so favorable that you just can't refuse. But this is not the most important aspect. As far as I'm concerned, the main thing is to do your favorite business, which brings you income. And what direction you have chosen when working on the market it is not so important.

Comment

Binary options are a more risky approach because they require more dynamics, plus you can't control the deal after you have already entered it. It either closes with plus or without and there is no a third option. In fact, it seems that for binary options a large capital and the right coefficient to protect is not the last thing that matters. While at Forex you can cost a little less if you're not talking about colossal earnings. In fact, everyone is different and I know people who are successful in each of these areas. I think that in order to have a complete picture, you need to try it yourself, not necessarily on real money, you can apply the demo. But only independent practice will help you make the right decision. And it is also very important broker, which will not let you down and provide technically normal operation of the terminal, etc.

Comment

In my opinion, this is not the safest direction, especially against the background of Forex, which still offers great prospects. Pretty much because it's best to work on short positions in order to earn substantial amounts here, plus there's a big risk that the price won't reach just a couple of pips and you're risking everything you've used in a deal, it's very risky and you need a large enough amount of money to feel safe here. So I think it's better to spend more time on analysis, but to be able to control the situation at any time and at least stay with yours.

Comment

Working...
                          X