X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me!

Hi,
    I come for some help, please.
    My name is Manau, I am from Italy, I have an account of about 20kEUR.

I would like 5-10% profit per month. Hopefully with DD not more than 20/30%, less if possible.
    I see many traders here do average or martingal. I am not against this if this has a SL that is recoverable.
    I would like DD period to be as short as possible, less than 3 months please...
    I would like to run only 1-2 strategy if possible. I would like to keep things simple.
    And I would like to sleep well, to trust trader and his strategy. It helps if trader is at regulated broker and has money in the account. Even if this does not promises it will be successful...

I would like to avoid my money locked in a MAM. So I would prefer a signal to copy myself to my account. Please avoid signals that slip too much!

Thank you very much for your help my friends.

Do your due diligence is my advice. You will thank me in the long run.

And money in the mam is not locked. You withdraw anytime

Comment

You seem to know exactly what you want ) Check out the market place on simpletrader there are some good signals. 5-10 % is what everybody wants))

Comment

Originally posted by manau View Post
        Hi,
        I come for some help, please.
        My name is Manau, I am from Italy, I have an account of about 20kEUR.

I would like 5-10% profit per month. Hopefully with DD not more than 20/30%, less if possible.
        I see many traders here do average or martingal. I am not against this if this has a SL that is recoverable.
        I would like DD period to be as short as possible, less than 3 months please...
        I would like to run only 1-2 strategy if possible. I would like to keep things simple.
        And I would like to sleep well, to trust trader and his strategy. It helps if trader is at regulated broker and has money in the account. Even if this does not promises it will be successful...

I would like to avoid my money locked in a MAM. So I would prefer a signal to copy myself to my account. Please avoid signals that slip too much!

Thank you very much for your help my friends.
        If you want to earn 5-10% per month then please prepare to also have a possibility of losing your whole account. Such returns are too aggressive and sooner or later you will lose a whole capital.

Comment

Originally posted by reQuorter View Post
          If you want to earn 5-10% per month then please prepare to also have a possibility of losing your whole account. Such returns are too aggressive and sooner or later you will lose a whole capital.
          why should you terrorize people with this non sense? pick up Viper 1x/2x and Smart2 and you will have your 5/8% monthly without much worries.
          @Manau: I'm not suggesting anything here, I'm only answering to reQuorter

Comment

Originally posted by Pianetti View Post
            why should you terrorize people with this non sense? pick up Viper 1x/2x and Smart2 and you will have your 5/8% monthly without much worries.
            @Manau: I'm not suggesting anything here, I'm only answering to reQuorter
            Why you believe I am "terrorizing" anyone? I just want him to be prepared mentally.

Comment

Working...
            X