Some simple math...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some simple math...

I have some personal questions to mister FX Viper because I think he's horribly wasting his potential by creating a closed PAMM account service, which is obviously not profitable enough for any real investors to care about, considering the simple math of 2.5% credit card transfer fee to the requested broker>3.5$ to 5$ fee on each trade with a scalping strategy which may result in extra 1% over month>-30% from all investors profits>-2.5% for withdrawing funds. All those fees combined result in a maximum of 10-15% annual income, which obviously can't even outperform a simple bank deposit in some countries... Just compare it to buying something simple like a biotech ETF which can provide you with 90-100% annual return and you'll see the difference...

Now, not only investors are prevented from profiting on your skills, you also gain much less yourself by creating a closed site with private investment strategy when you could've gained approximately 500$ for EACH of your trades if you provided your signals for free on any big signal-providing website, which greatly outperforms your 30% monthly income by subtracting your 30% fee from your subscribers profits, which is also amplified by fact that some months may end up having 0 or less profit and then the fact that your scalping strategy produces lots of trades each year, leaving a private PAMM service greatly behind in the dust... Why not simply advertise yourself more and move onto some signal-providing site, hm?

Well, lets consider I'm wrong and it would be much less that 500$ per trade with 1 mil. subscribers (in case people whom i talked to lied or were misinformed themselves) but it still doesn't change the fact that getting 15% yearly income is highly unattractive to your investors all over the world, considering that stock markets may earn them much bigger profit. So, if you still want to keep your PAMM service for some reason your best bet would be moving to a much higher-risk broker with higher margins than just x3. Why won't you use x500 with your brilliant scalping tactic of 95% successful trades? Another good selling point could be you focusing on creating a specific shorting strategy for when the dollar finally collapses, considering that scalping can't really profit greatly from this event... So, my second question is, why not use higher risk brokers with leverage x500 and not use some of your time to invent a good shorting tactic to abuse the incoming dollar collapse in the near future?

If you've combined all those 3 ideas at once I think you could've easily outperformed even best biotech ETF's and mutual funds, but what I see now is you wasting your potential and preventing your loyal investors from obtaining a much greater income like that...
    Last edited by MisterK; 08-24-2015, 03:35 AM.

Are you trolling? What has credit card fees got to do with anything? A lot of these statements just don't make sense.

Comment

Another good point is that there are signal providers tournaments that happen sometimes. For example: https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/signal_provider/

Comment

Either ur english and grammer r very bad .. or u dont know anything 😁

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a native english speaker, obviously. It's funny how rude people always so hasty to comment on that though.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterK View Post
            I have some personal questions to mister FX Viper because I think he's horribly wasting his potential by creating a closed PAMM account service, which is obviously not profitable enough for any real investors to care about, considering the simple math of 2.5% credit card transfer fee to the requested broker>3.5$ to 5$ fee on each trade with a scalping strategy which may result in extra 1% over month>-30% from all investors profits>-2.5% for withdrawing funds. All those fees combined result in a maximum of 10-15% annual income, which obviously can't even outperform a simple bank deposit in some countries... Just compare it to buying something simple like a biotech ETF which can provide you with 90-100% annual return and you'll see the difference...

Now, not only investors are prevented from profiting on your skills, you also gain much less yourself by creating a closed site with private investment strategy when you could've gained approximately 500$ for EACH of your trades if you provided your signals for free on any big signal-providing website, which greatly outperforms your 30% monthly income by subtracting your 30% fee from your subscribers profits, which is also amplified by fact that some months may end up having 0 or less profit and then the fact that your scalping strategy produces lots of trades each year, leaving a private PAMM service greatly behind in the dust... Why not simply advertise yourself more and move onto some signal-providing site, hm?

Well, lets consider I'm wrong and it would be much less that 500$ per trade with 1 mil. subscribers (in case people whom i talked to lied or were misinformed themselves) but it still doesn't change the fact that getting 15% yearly income is highly unattractive to your investors all over the world, considering that stock markets may earn them much bigger profit. So, if you still want to keep your PAMM service for some reason your best bet would be moving to a much higher-risk broker with higher margins than just x3. Why won't you use x500 with your brilliant scalping tactic of 95% successful trades? Another good selling point could be you focusing on creating a specific shorting strategy for when the dollar finally collapses, considering that scalping can't really profit greatly from this event... So, my second question is, why not use higher risk brokers with leverage x500 and not use some of your time to invent a good shorting tactic to abuse the incoming dollar collapse in the near future?

If you've combined all those 3 ideas at once I think you could've easily outperformed even best biotech ETF's and mutual funds, but what I see now is you wasting your potential and preventing your loyal investors from obtaining a much greater income like that...
            It's a little hard to follow this if I'm honest MrK, however I'll try my best to answer your questions.

Entry & Exit Fees: Most people fund via wire transfer where the cost is between zero and $20, of the hundreds of people that have invested in the FX Viper MAM, only a handful have funded with a credit card, and they're all clients that invested under $5k, so I don't see this being a factor to be honest.

Bitech ETF: I'm not up to speed with the performance of Biotech exchange traded funds, but if you've got a link to a fund that's generating 90-100% per year consistently please share it. I'm sure there are many of us that would be interested in looking closer at the opportunity. I'm skeptical that any fund can generate that kind of return consistently and without wild swings, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Leverage: I think you're suggesting that Viper use more leverage, so instead of using the 1:5 or at most 1:10 that he currently uses he should turn it up by a factor of up to 100x. This doesn't make a lot of sense. If you put larger lots into the market then it increase the potential drawdown and overall risk of margin call on the account. Most people follow Viper on a 2x or 3x risk multiplier which is as aggressive as I'd want to go. When you have $100k+ on the line the last thing you want is to be losing sleep over a lack of margin.

From what I understand you're saying that if Viper leveraged up and also sold signals (?) he'd make more money and more people would be able to take advantage of his trading.

Is it opposites day? Because that's exactly how he started on this site and it's now progressed to a point where we only offer a managed account.
            Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

* Edited, not Worth replying,

Just imagine yourself coming at the WhiteHouse and giving advice to OBAMA on how he should run his government ??

--> He would not take you seriously as you are:
              1) You are a junior member and this is your first post....
              2) Your are mixing loots of ideas
              3) You are explaining those people with many years of experience on how to run things ?
              4) Just imagine if we all were like YOU explaining how things should be ??? The world would be a terrible place...

--> I personally consider anyone with 10% annualy with low risk as a trading GOD
              Last edited by yoyomoma; 08-25-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X