Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest me a signal

hello all

I would like to hear you thoughts about which signal or combo of signals you would subscribe to in case you have around 7k$

what would be your target for profit if withdrawal of profits to be done 3 or 2 times per year without touching the capital

thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Okda; 10-14-2015, 11:36 PM.

is the amount too small to invest ?

Comment

invest in MAM,
      7KUSD is too low to run it with a signal, you will get killed with the monthly subscription fees + VPS + slippage

Comment

I would say borderline. Personally if I only had $7,000 to invest I would only have one signal.

Comment

If you could open a ruizean account with 10k you can get the vip signals free making it very cost effective. Worth the extra 3k for sure. Stick on smart2 and viper and sit back

Comment

Originally posted by beaumz View Post
            If you could open a ruizean account with 10k you can get the vip signals free making it very cost effective. Worth the extra 3k for sure. Stick on smart2 and viper and sit back
            Is Viper still available as signal? I thought this has changed some months ago. New subs can only follow him thru his MAM's...

Where you got this info?

Dub

Comment

Originally posted by Dubovski View Post
              Is Viper still available as signal? I thought this has changed some months ago. New subs can only follow him thru his MAM's...

Where you got this info?

Dub
              Apologies, assuming you already have a paid viper sub you can just transfer it across to vip. If not then its unavailable and then just stick with smart.

Comment

i do have a valid viper subscription indeed, but the only broker accepting 10k$ for vip membership is totally unknown to me

Comment

anyone running Viper & Smart2 together on the same account ?

Comment

Yes i am okda. Viper 2.5x smart2 0.6x. Im with ruizean, they have london ld4 equinix feed so low latency to simpletrader copier in manchester. Decided to try them for a year see how it goes. I am using viper as a signal and i noticed there was no point running him on axi and icmarkets as i would be behind all the mamms, leaving me the crap fills. I am also considering mt cook and global as they have no mamms running sucking up all the liquidity. In theory using a non vip broker with a london based trade server would be the preferable option imho.
                    Best of luck what you decide to go for!

Comment

First of all, I would suggest you to learn manually! Because, I have very bad experience on trading signal services! Frankly, I crashed my full trading balance because of depending on others! Besides, learning is the only one way for being a self-dispended trader! Yeah, you may face so many problems in your learning process, but lose your hope, try and try, obviously you will become a successful trader very soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X