Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've built something amazing, please help me test it! :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've built something amazing, please help me test it! :)

Hey guys,

We've developed a revolutionary VPS product and would like a few people to help test it and give feedback.

This VPS runs through a web browser and can be accessed on any internet enabled device.

I think this could be a game changer, and would really appreciate if some of you could help me test it. I'm happy to offer a $30 credit to all the testers that can be used on any of our VPS products.

If you'd like to participate please send us an email to support@simpletrader.net

Thanks a lot guys!

UPDATE: Thanks for everyones support and reaching out to us in helping test our new project. We have all the beta testers we need so i am now closing this thread. You will all be made aware of exactly what this project is (on here) when we come to launching it! Thanks again!

I make living from beta testing, will gladly join

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Will the MT4 terminal still be hosted on our own VPS and will only the access to the MT4 terminal be changed? Or will the terminal be migrated to a whole new platform/VPS?
      Can you tell me more if the performance remains or will be equal to my current VPS which is hosted in Manchester?

Thanks for your feedback

Dub.

Comment

Hey,

So this is a whole new platform away from our current VPS offerings - its a whole new technology all together.

We wouldn't want you running a live account on this when beta testing - we'd prefer you run a demo before we class it as "stable".

It should be fine, but obviously we've only done 3-4 weeks of internal tests.

Performance wise - it should be equal to high end VPS. But again, the Beta testing will prove this

Comment

Thanks!

Unfortunately I will not be able to help you with testing the new platform since I'm not using any demo account at this moment.

Good luck and have fun with the new tech-toy!

Dub.

Comment

I'm using your forexVPS for almost 2 years now, and I do have a demo account which I can beta test for you. Count me in.

Comment

Thanks guys, we still need a few more people to help out. You don't need a live account, a demo is fine.

Our team have been working on this flat out for the past month and can't wait to hear feedback, positive and negative
              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hello Will,

Would like to join but are custom EAs and custom indicators possible to be used while testing, which would need full access to the MT4 directories and configuration?

Regards,

ESG

Originally posted by WillT View Post
                Hey,

So this is a whole new platform away from our current VPS offerings - its a whole new technology all together.

We wouldn't want you running a live account on this when beta testing - we'd prefer you run a demo before we class it as "stable".

It should be fine, but obviously we've only done 3-4 weeks of internal tests.

Performance wise - it should be equal to high end VPS. But again, the Beta testing will prove this

Comment

Originally posted by ESG View Post
                  Hello Will,

Would like to join but are custom EAs and custom indicators possible to be used while testing, which would need full access to the MT4 directories and configuration?

Regards,

ESG
                  Yes, definitely. This is the kind of thing we want to test. It should have the same exact MT4 functionality as a windows VPS.
                  Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hi Will,
                    I have just signed up with ForexVPS with some Live accounts and am looking for a VPS to do Demo testing on. Fortunate timing, count me in...

Comment

Working...
                    X